He's Xenophobic

“You know that's not what I'm asking!” Hayden hissed in frustration due to Zenos's actions of purposely avoiding his questions. He stood up and looked at Zenos's face with frustration and annoyance. “Why do you come here? What do you want with me? We both know I'm straight, can't you just let me be.”

Zenos's eyes lowered as he watched the person in front of him talk. He was captivated by every one of Hayden's actions. It was only curiosity at first, but now he finds himself wanting more from Hayden! He knew that had always been straight! He should have forgotten about Hayden already and let him be, but no, he can't. Not only that, but he finds himself looking for the person, checking his images repeatedly, his eyes unconsciously following the person; he didn't even know why he wanted to be near Hayden every time.

For someone like him with an already dead heart, he never thought he could be attached to someone he just met.

The red lips seemed to be begging Zenos to take action just like that night as he continued to watch Hayden talk. The memories of the beautiful taste of the soft lips made him gulp subconsciously and without hesitation, his legs took a step toward Hayden, his hand gripped the person's thin waist, and his lips immediately sealed the beautiful lips that were talking.

Zenos can't remember ever being interested in something or someone before, but he doesn't understand why, why was this person always on his mind? Why is he drawn this much to this person? Why does he always want to be with this person? Why is his heart beating fast for this person?

Zenos can't help but release all the intense feelings in the kiss. His right hand on Hayden's thin waist immediately grabbed it tighter, while his left hand made its way to the silky blond hair. His cold lips continued to kiss, gently tug and bite Hayden's.

The sparks that flowed through Hayden's skin made him grip Zenos' waist tighter. Hayden knew he should be disgusted doing it with someone of the same gender as himself, but no, he can't help but strain his neck to accept Zenos' kiss silently. His eyes fluttered shut, which were captured by Zenos' blue eyes. Zenos' soft kiss immediately turns into ferociousness. The Hayden who accepted him stirred something possessive in his heart. The two didn't realize how much they were beginning to like the person in their embrace.

Zenos french kissed Hayden with longing, it felt as if it's been years since he kissed Hayden last, then he later increased his pace and began to kiss Hayden as if he were punishing him.

The two stayed french kissing for a minute before Hayden remembered Rose. He was someone else's boyfriend now! The realization hit him, and he immediately put his hands on Zenos's chest to push him away violently, but his waist was clenched tightly and his arms and legs soon lost energy as Zenos didn't let go.

After some minutes of deep French kissing, Hayden's knees turned soft, but he was held closer by Zenos and Zenos made sure to lick, clean, and ravage Hayden's lips and mouth.

A trace of saliva trailed down Hayden's lips after the exercise, which Zenos greedily lapped up. “I came here for you.” He said.

Hayden panted after being released by Zenos, his chest rising and falling as he tried to speak. “We. We can't be together. There's Rose and…” Hayden suddenly sat down, feeling confused and muddled.

Zenos sat next to him and gently comforted him without intending to say anything.

“Does it still hurt?” Zenos asked after a few minutes.

“What?” Hayden questioned in confusion, making Zenos motion with his chin as if to say 'your behind'.

“Oh. A little.” Hayden replied, but his heart couldn't help racing that Zenos cared. Everywhere became silent, but it wasn't a depressing silence.

Hayden began to pack his things silently but quickly.

Zenos knew Hayden just didn't want to be alone with him, but he doesn't mind for now.

“Have you eaten?” Hayden turned back to look at him.

“No.” He replied quietly.

“Let's go!” Hayden muttered to him, and Zenos immediately nodded and began to follow Hayden toward the school restaurant for the wealthy kids.

“Hayden!” A voice called. Hayden turned towards Rose and seeing him looking at her, her cold expression slipped, and she began to smile and wave when she saw Zenos and Hayden walking towards the restaurant.

“Bitch!” A girl spoke due to Rose's actions, but Rose didn't care.

She hurriedly went to Hayden's side and then clasped his arms, making Hayden stay in between her and Zenos. “Let's go together!” She beamed at him happily.

Hayden turned to look at Zenos for his reaction, but he only saw Zenos looking at him blankly. Seeing that Zenos doesn't seem to care, Hayden nodded at Rose's words, making her smile wider.

“Oh, this person earlier!” Rose said. “Is he your new classmate? He's quite close to you!” Rose said.

Hayden stiffened when he heard Rose's words. His heart began to race and his mind began to make some assumptions. Does he and Zenos look close?

“Is he a close friend?” She asked when Hayden didn't reply.

“C… Close!” He replied with a stutter.

All Hayden has always prayed for is to hear Rose talk to him with her lovely tiny voice nonstop, but now he wished nothing more than for her to shut up.

Rose immediately speaks with her tiny tone. “Hi, my name is Rose!” Rose beamed and waved at Zenos innocently.

“He's Zeus!” Hayden replied to Rose lying because he could notice that Zenos doesn't look like someone who was ready to interact with his competitor.

“He can't talk?” Rose asked with a pitiful look. She felt like it'd be a waste of his handsome look if he couldn't speak.

“He can, he's xenophobic!” Hayden stuttered while stealing looking at Zenos who looked back at him arching his eyebrows.

'Now, I don't remember when my name became Zeus, and I don't know when I began to get afraid of strangers!' Zenos thought and smirked due to Hayden's lie and expression. He took hold of Hayden's hand subtly and used his finger to write 'Liar'. Hayden immediately blushed and quickly snatched away his hand.

Zenos was satisfied with Hayden's reaction. 'So what if you have a girlfriend, I am still the one who can make you lose control just like now!' Zenos thought.

“Oh!” Rose nodded. She didn't see the interaction between the two. She looked around as if to look for something and after a few seconds, she stopped to ask. “What about Andy?”

Hayden sighed and prayed in his heart that there should be no more talk. “Coming,” Hayden replied briefly.

Hi. This edited version isn't a free story. I only aim to post samples of it to the fans here.

At different sites, I'm currently at chapter 200+.

I'm sorry if you downloaded Wattpad to read the complete chapters of this novel. The complete chapters can't be uploaded on Wattpad because it has been signed as pay-to-read on other sites. Thank you.

Sites: Webnovel, goodnovel, bravonovel, joyread, moboreader, babelnovel, etc. thank you. Bye