What Are You Testing?

This brother-in-law is really changing their little brother's temperament. Interesting!

Jude and David sighed and shook their heads pitifully. This person would never learn!

_

“How many phones do you have?” Hayden turned to Andy and asked.

“Two here bro!” Andy lifted the phones and turned back to ask again. “Why are you asking, though?”

“I blacklisted Zenos's number, but why isn't he calling me with another number?” Hayden asked with lost confusion.

“Didn't you aim for him not to call you, which is why you blacklisted him in the first place?” Andy questioned.

“Well, I was just testing him,” Hayden muttered in dismissal.

Andy himself doesn't know why he didn't believe Hayden's words. Why did he keep feeling like something serious is going to happen between the two? “What are you testing?” he asked again.

Hayden pouted and threw his phone on the bed due to anger. “I don't know! I'm just playing around with him!” Hayden replied honestly but sounding a bit depressed subconsciously.

Andy decided not to trigger Hayden anymore. “Probably, he's busy? Or… Perhaps, he rethinks and decides not to disturb you anymore since you're not interested.” Andy said.

“I don't believe that scheming man could be!” Hayden said with a huff, still he removed Zenos's number from the blacklist but who knows that was the last time Hayden saw Zenos's call or messages that weekend which caused Hayden to have mixed feelings.

The sound of shoes silently hitting REC's club floor was very discreet in the club that evening. Passing by the loud hall with blasting and eardrum shaking noise with countless people dancing and rocking to it as they enjoyed themselves, Sean can't help but sigh, 'another day again with them visiting this place'.

Zenos and his friend's appearance were very catchy that evening. Zenos wore a black tailor-made plain suit, while his friends wore a deep blue tailor-made one. They all wore plain black masks and contact lenses that hide their whole face and alter their voice. Their elegant movement, bearing, and tall figure captured everyone's attention and left them watching and sighing at heaven's unfairness.

Zenos entered the private room with his 'lazy' friends following beside him. Their faces soon scrunched up in disgust due to the mixed heavy smell in the private room, but it was immediately replaced with a calm look which made it seem like the disgusting faces were just made up in one's head.

In the private room sat a handsome middle-aged man with a suit on. Four beautiful young ladies dressed in skimpy clothes were sitting beside the man, but they were not too close to him.

“The Most Capable and Talented Young CEO of our time is here!” The man stood up and announced with an elegant and uncontained smile on his face once he saw the masked men. He immediately knew they were CEO Zed and his friends, who he wanted to see that evening.

“Rumors are rumors still!” Sean snorted in anger. “Where are the hot girls who paraded CEO Eric's private room?” He asked David, who in turn shrugged to reply that he didn't know. Meanwhile, Sean didn't know that David was trying to stifle his laughter at Sean's sometimes childish behavior of believing things that he should have brushed aside.