Bedding An Older Man

The loud noise didn't resonate well with Hayden, but the excitement pictured on Andy's face made him keep his shut. Besides, he'll be meeting Rose, the girl he has been courting for almost 2 weeks in a few minutes which made him a little eager.

Suddenly, Hayden's whole body screamed alert as he felt like he was being watched by an intense gaze.

After being occasionally targeted, he tends to know when danger is near, but subconsciously he found himself relaxing because the gaze doesn't mean danger, instead it kind of brings a safe feeling to him.

Hayden lifted his head to look in the direction of the intense gaze, but seeing numerous people and the inability to see those people's faces, he turned and walked away while holding Andy's hand.

“Invite to the dancing room. Mr., be my partner!” Andy said with a laugh as he bowed playfully.

Hayden smacked Andy's hand away. “Be serious”. Hayden warned coldly and then dragged him towards the bartender amidst dancing bodies and a flirtatious gaze from the two genders.

He scowled and shuddered when a man winked at him. 'What the hell!' he thought, and his pace increased immediately.

“Find me something good!” Hayden told the barman immediately after he sat down.

“Yes sir! Alcoholic or non?” The barman asked as he proficiently blended 5 different drinks for a lady who was lost in staring at the barman's muscular hands and handsome features.

“Blended!” Hayden immediately replied to the barman.

Suddenly, his right hand made its way to his hair and he began to tug his hair. Andy arched an eyebrow at Hayden's actions.

Hayden was lost in nervousness, which he tried to hide. Because he was dressing up for a girl, which he had never done before, he felt a bit nervous thinking if she would like his new style. He began to wonder if he didn't dress too much.

Thinking about it now, he suddenly felt stupid. He should have remembered that Rose would probably be coming over from her part-time job, what if she dressed simply and felt overwhelmed by his expensive clothing instead?

Thankfully, Lowse had an attribute! Low-key! He turned to Andy, knowing the person would be mocking him endlessly had it been he wasn't doing good. “I'm looking good, right? Not too flaunting, right?” He asked for the umpteenth time.

Andy eyes Hayden from up to down. Beautiful green eyes, silky blond hair, kissable pink lips, killer features, and a well-toned body with a cold expression.

Andy suddenly smiles, knowing that Hayden is nervous due to Rose's upcoming presence. “Totally! If I were a girl, I would fall for you!” He said with honesty to cheer Hayden up. Hayden's slightly nervous expression immediately relaxed.

“Hey hottie, is this place available?” A girl approached Hayden, winking at him seductively as she asked if the seat next to his right side was available for her to sit in. Her actions have already spoken for themselves. She wants Hayden for the night.

“My girlfriend is very wild!” Hayden leaned forward and smirked at her while sparing her no glance.

The girl was taken aback at first, but her face didn't change as she took out a small jotter and pen, which made Andy wonder if the girl had always planned to be ignored by guys. “If you think against it, here's my number!” The girl quickly wrote her number down and kissed the paper while looking Hayden heatedly in the eyes. She soon stuffed the paper into Hayden's hand and whispered seductively near his ears. “If your lady is wild, I'm wilder!” She said to him and then left with her seductive steps.