part 2

part 2:

Carina's pov:

i went to my room after crying and after  releasing all my feelings that is bothering  me to my friend Vic. she really helps a lot I felt a little much better after that. i lay down on my bed and stared at the ceilings my mind was obviously in another world again. even though i felt a little better,  i still can't stop thinking about Maya. i check my phone that is still wet as it had been soaked in the sink with water. i tried to open it, i pressed the power button hoping that the screen would light up.
after trying twice, it won't open anymore so i think it's really broken and i really messed up. i threw it on the floor and laid back on my bed and cover my face with my pillow. i screamed to get rid of all the anger and annoyance I feel at that moment.

I hope this is all just a dream, arghhh wake up self, wake up. i said to myself

i need my phone, i need a new one now. after collecting myself together. i got up from my bed and get my bag and wallet, i walked downstairs and look for Vic. she's not in the living room area so i went to the kitchen and there she is, eating.

"Vic" i called her.

she looked at me and said "Carina, i thought you were going to rest?" she said to me then raised her eyebrows.

"yes, i will vic. but right i, i need to buy a new phone"  i said to her.

"Oh, do you want me to come with you?" she asked me.

"No vic, I'm fine. Thank you! i just want you to know it before i leave." i said to her.

"okay then, take care Carina" she said to me.

i smiled at her then walked away.

i walked for about 15minutes and i arrived at the park near to Maya's bakery. i sat to the bench at the park for a while to take a deep breath and relax a little because the weather is really bad and it's really hot right now. My throat is a bit dry and I feel like I want to drink something cold like iced coffee so i went to the coffee shop next to Maya's bakery. i walked passed slowly at Maya's bakery and i saw her inside talking with a customer. i stared at her and she seems okay, as if nothing happened and she doesn't seem to care about me either and it hurts. i continue walking towards the coffee shop next to her bakery. i entered the coffee shop and god it feels so good, it's really cold inside because of the AC and it smells pretty good also. i went to the counter to order my drink.

"Hello, Good afternoon! what can i get for you?" the cashier asked.

"uhm, hello! can i get an iced coffee please? i'm new here in Seattle so i'm not familiar with the menu so please just give your best seller. thank you" i said to her.

"alright ma'am, you can sit there while waiting for your order" she told me theb i nodded.

i sat to the chair next to the glass door. while I was waiting for my order, I watched the streets of Seattle and the people and cars passing through it but my mind was still thinking about maya, is maya really like that? is that her real attitude? i asked myself.

afer almost 5 minutes, i go to the cashier to check if my order is ready.

when the cashier handed me my iced coffee i asked her how much.

"it will be 2 dollars and 50 cents ma'am" i'm about to give the 5 dollar bill from wallet to the cashier when i heard a familiar voice behind me.

"I'll pay for that" the woman behind me handed a 5 dollar bill to the cashier and said "keep the change thank you!" i turned around and i saw Maya, standing in front of me holding a box.

Maya's Pov:

while i was talking to a customer i saw a familiar woman standing in front of my bakery staring at me, i didn't pay much attention to it because of the customer in front of me. i think that familiar woman was Carina, the love of my life but i'm not sure. maybe i'm just delusional because i only slept 2 hours. is she checking me? does she want to talk? to answer all the questions that is running through my mind i saw a familiar woman in front of my bakery, i called andy.

"excuse me ma'am" i said to the customer nicely.

"Andy, can you come here for a second please" i told Andy.

"Sure, what do you need?" she asked.

"Can you take care of this customer please, i just need to check something outside" i asked her.

"okay, okay" she replied.

I left the bakery and turned around hoping to see that familiar woman standing in front of my bakery earlier.

i started to walk as i followed the woman's direction. she disappeared really fast.  i turned around the coffee shop in front of me and there is the the woman standing in front of the cashier. it looks like she's ordering something.

i went inside, and i all i can smell was the smell of the coffees and the smell of a familiar shampoo. it's smell like Carina, i stared at the woman in front of me not sure if it's carina but my heart was beating really fast.  when the woman spoke there i confirmed it's Carina.

"thank you! how much? the woman asked the cashier.

"it will be 2 dollars and 50 cents ma'am" said the cashier. before carina could hand over her payment to the cashier i went ahead of her.

"I'll pay for that" i shouted behind and i handed the 5 dollar bill that i took from my pocket.

"keep the change" i told the cashier with nervousness.  Carina turned to me, she looks the same. pretty as always. but this time there is something wrong, i can't read her expression when she turned at me and saw me. i can't tell if she's angry or what.

"C-carina" i said to her. my voice is shaking.

"Maya, What?" she asked me. with a cold tone.

"look, Carina i'm really sorry. i didn't mean to slam the door in front of you!" i told her almost crying. 

"oh, really maya? you didn't? why didn't you tell me that when i was calling you on your guest room?"  carina to me, her voice is really annoyed and i hate that. her voice was shaking too and her eyes i can tell she wants to cry but she's stopping herself.

"you didn't even apologize to me maya! I waited for your text or call. you hurt me maya!" she said to me. this time tears are rolling out of her eyes.

"i'm sorry, Carina. I'm really sorry" i walked closer to her and i tried to hug her but she walked away. she left the coffee shop and i followed her.

she's walking really fast so i had to run. when i got closer to carina i grabbed her hand and our eyes met. i pulled her for a kiss.

our kiss was passionate, we can feel the gaze of random people that is walking passed us by but we ignored it. we stopped kissing when we ran out of breath.

i slowly pulled away my lips from carina's and i placed my both hands on her face.

"i'm sorry, maya. i think i overreacted."

"no baby, i should be the one who's supposed to apologize to you."

i stare at carina's eyes, i noticed she's getting emotional and a tears start to fall from her eyes. i hugged her and carress her back to comfort her.

"it's okay baby, i'm sorry. you don't deserve that stupid action of mine" i whispered to Carina then kissed her head.

i asked Carina is she wanted to go to my shop with me because i need to talk to Andy and she nodded.

i held Carina's hand as we walks towards my shop.

i opened the dood for her and let her in.

"Do you want something?" i asked her.

she nodded no.

i offered the chair to her and she accepts it.

"Stay here! please. I'll just to Andy then we can go." i told her.

and she just nodded yes.

i went inside where Andy was baking all of our fresh breads.

"Hey! Andy uhm, Can you handle this store alone? just for today!" i told her.

"of course, My! Something wrong?" she asked.

"Uh no. Carina is here we talked already and i'm just gonna take her somewhere so we can talk more."

"Okay! it's good, isn't it?" andy said.

"yea! thanks andyy. Bye! text me." i said to Andy.