chapter twoo: i want you, to love me and forgive me

Carina's pov:

it's been 3 days now, i haven't heard something from maya not even a single text. i don't know what i did to make her like that but i know the decision that i made that day was for both of us. I want to forget Maya and all the things that happened between us that day, i just want to clear my mind for  a while as she have been  running to my mind since i left her house. her smell, the taste of her lips, the taste of her. and of course i can't and i won't forget how she slammed the door in front of me.

i only have 1week left to stay here in Seattle and i need to go back to my home country which is italy. i am planning to stay here in seattle forever before i arrived here but i think i changed my mind. i realized that it might not be a good idea if i did stay in seattle and starts a new life here  especially after what happened between me and maya. i decided maybe i can do or achieve that dream of mine in another country. i can live in spain i can start a new life there not now but soon.

i was sitting in my bed looking at the window appreciating the night lights beauty of the street in seattle when i heard Vic shouting my name from downstairs.

Maya's pov:

it's been 3 days now carina and i haven't talk with each other, things between me and her are still messy. i want to text her but i don't know how to, i don't know how will she react if texted her especially after what i did to her. Carina is good woman, not just good she's a real person, a real human being and the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. she's the woman i want to spend the rest of my life with. i knew it from the very first time we've met. she literally caught my heart from that day we've met. when i saw her i knew it she's the one that I've waiting for. she's the one for me. and she's the i could ever ask for. and now i'm mad, so maddd actually. i'm so mad at myself for doing that to carina, for hurting her not physically but for hurting her feelings. i don't  what came into my mind and I managed to slam the door in front of Carina.

I know she's just concerned about me and my bakery when she said, she can't do ir give what i want. i got her, i understand her point but i don't why i reacted that way maybe i'm just, madly inlove with her.

my alarm went off and that brings me to reality, i realized I've been thinking about carina so long. I got up from my bed and went down to the kitchen.

i opened my refrigerator and get some ice cubes and i took one of my favorite wine on my shelves and one wine glass. i wanted to drink, even though i know it's pretty early for that  and i haven't eaten anything yet. but i think by drinking alcohol will help me boost my energy for the whole day. alcohol can give me courage and it will help me to clear my mind at least.

i took a shower after i drank the half bottle of wine. it did makes me feel a little bit better. i prepared myself before i stepped out on my house and start my day at the bakery.

i got in to my car, i stopped at the supermarket to get some supplies that is needed on the bakery after that i drove to McDonald's drive thru to get some breakfast for me and andy.

i finally arrived at the bakery, i handed the food that i bought on McDonald's and the few supplies that i bought from the supermarket to Andy.

while i was eating my food Andy came to me.

"Hey Maya!"

i look at her and raised my eyebrows to ask her why while i was chewing my food.

"how are you maya?" she asked. i'm surprised by her question.

i swallowed the food that i was chewing then i replied to Andy.

"i'm good Andy, why do you ask?" i asked her.