part two

I went downstairs after I charged my phone to eat and spend time with Vic.

Vic put all of the foods that she bought from the Chinese restaurant on the table, so i went to the kitchen and asked Vic.

" what do you want to drink Vic? I have wine from Italy do you want some?

Yes, of course! Vic replied

so I went upstairs to open my baggage and get the wine. after 3 minutes, I finally found the wine covered with a thick blanket so it won't break. I went downstairs with the wine.

Vic saw me and said "I'm hungry, can't wait to taste that wine Carina"

learn to wait vic, it's just an ordinary wine. I told Vic and we both laughed.

ordinary wine, but it's from Italy Carina so I guess it will taste different. Vic told me.

maybe, let's eat. I replied

after we finished eating. I stand up and went straight to kitchen to get a glass. I grab two glasses and went back to the table. I opened the bottle of wine and pour some on my glass and Vic's.

so how's the wine Vic? I asked

ooh, it's really good Carina! she said

oh really! do you want more?

yes! she replied then gave me her glass. i poured wine on her glass and then handed it back to her.

that's your last Vic, I'm sleepy and I know you are too.  I told Vic

wow! weak! you gave already carina? Vic said to me laughing

no, i'm not weak Vic. I can finish two bottles of wine alone, maybe three. i'm just tired because of my flight earlier. I told her

fine! Vic finished the wine on her glass and then she started cleaning all of the plates that we used and I also started to clean the mess that we made.

after that, I said goodnight to Vic. her room is downstairs.

goodnight Vic!

goodnight carina! viç to me

I went upstairs to my room and checked my phone. it's battery are 53% now. I opened it and check if Maya received my message.

my message didn't send, when it die. shit, I made Maya wait.

*hi bella*
*sorry, my phone died, I had to charged it first*
*about the bread, it's really good bambina. but I'm sure you are better than your bread😉😘*

I texted Maya.

I waited for Maya's reply.

I saw the bubbles Maya is typing then it disappeared.

the bubbles appeared again then i received Maya's text.

"thanks Carina! you'll know that soon!😉"  I got shocked by Maya's reply, wow she's playing with me. I laughed and think for a funny and flirtious reply for Maya.

Soon? when is that I wanna know bambina.🤤 I put a funny emoji and send it to Maya.

the bubbles appeared and disappeared 3 times it looks like Maya is having a hard time to find a words to reply to me.

Maya's Pov

I love her already. i think there's something wrong we just met earlier.

Soon? when is that I wanna know bambina.🤤 - Carina texted me back

I didn't expect that kind of reply from a women that I just met earlier. i'm blushing again.

I don't know what to respond.