2.6 : I Know Everything Is Wrong, But I Love You

♡♡♡

Rrring...

Rrri -

"Oi, Hira!" Kiyoi shouted over the phone, pointedly questioning, "Why the hell did you have ropes delivered here?"

"W-W-What do you mean?!" Hira feigned ignorance initially, but knew exactly what was transpiring. There was just no way to explain it to him without sounding like a total creep. Even worse; the commuter rail was completely packed that evening, so the people surrounding him would think he was weird, too, and may call for help for Kiyoi if they overheard. As Kiyoi kept shooting off suspicious questions, a little old lady sat next to Hira on the subway seat. He was sufficiently trapped in an impossible situation, and Kiyoi was only getting more upset the longer he stalled. So Hira leaned into his phone and covered his mouth to offer a vague confession for the time being, "Okay, I did that b-but y-you weren't supposed to look at that package!"

"Don't blame me! You shouldn't have things sent under my name if you didn't want me to see it!" The King criticized, "Also, why am I not allowed to?! What are these ropes for?"

Hira frantically lowered the phone's volume as the old lady stole a peek up at him. She had a crinkly little bemused face.

"I-It was supposed to be a surprise for you! I must've chosen your name by accident!"

"A surprise for me?" He searched through the package some more, unearthing several other unidentifiable objects. One of the items resembled a muscle massage gun of some sort, another was a silk band, and the rest was an odd assortment of things he couldn't recognize at all. "What are you talking about?" Then he picked out a coupon buried deep within, and when he read the brand he gasped and dropped everything on the table. It was an adult toy seller!

Hira cringed as he listened to those sacred purchases crash over the speaker. "J-Just wait until I'm home! I'll explain everything! I'm already one stop away!"

I should've expected this! He didn't have to use any more convincing. Kiyoi hung up almost instantaneously to prepare his body as swiftly as possible. He's always like this! I never get a day off from his libido! The Star cycled through every disingenuous complaint he could muster up to deny his own curiosity, but it was obvious. Any soul that understood the slightest bit of human anatomy could tell that by the way his blood turned hot and rushed to that certain, lower region.

As promised Hira made it home in no time, but Kiyoi was still hidden away in the shower. The water rushing over his head was too loud for him to sense the frantic peasant rushing around the entire apartment until he barged right into the bathroom. "You couldn't even knock?!" The king leapt in fright, and clutched his wash towel over his lower half. 

"S-Sorry! I got scared when I couldn't find you!"

"What?" He scoffed off that ridiculous notion. "Did you think you'd finally run me off with a creepy delivery? You've done a lot worse and I've still stayed."

Something about hearing that made Hira's heart flutter even if it was just a joke. It's true, I'm weird but he's still here... But Hira still made sure, "S-So you're not mad?"

"Why would I be? I'm the one who brought up ...that stuff... a long time ago. I can't believe you paid attention - Oi! What are you doing, Hira! Get out, I'm not done yet!"

Distracted by his own giddiness, Hira ignored Kiyoi and stripped to join the shower. "I-I won't do anything weird yet, I promise!"

In spite of his stubborn denial Kiyoi easily surrendered and passed over the shampoo bottle. As they huddled beneath the water, Hira lathered the product through his Star's hair instead, smiling to himself as he did so. The King shut his eyes and allowed Hira to wash over the rest of his body, too. "I missed you today, Kiyoi-kun, so I-I'm happy to just be close to you right now if that's okay."