2.2 : Lost In Sad Memories Of The Cruel King

♡♡♡

"Matching pajamas are a thing too?" Hira dumbly ogled at the package in Kiyoi's hands.

"How could you not know?" Kiyoi grumpily snipped, "You said you researched relationship stuff. Every couple does this sort of thing."

In an effort to quell the odd feelings that weighed against his ribs, Kiyoi turned to the internet for guidance. He searched forums where couples complained about their relationships, but after reading how miserable everyone else was, Kiyoi almost felt ridiculous for overthinking his experience. Even still, his aching sensation was becoming too much to ignore. What was that term I found, Kiyoi pondered, 'separation anxiety'? Yet if that were the cause for his tears post-intimacy, wouldn't that be a bit too pathetic?! Had this supposed King really become so reliant on Hira's affections that he couldn't even stand when the man pulled out?! That was seriously too creepy to consider.

So he had to find a cure no matter what. Kiyoi created a fake account for one of the forums to start an advice-seeking thread, and with tremendous humility, he described his difficulty in length. His writing sounded so erotically clingy, even a pornographer would be mortified after reading it, so it wasn't before a flood of responses came in.

"Hey! I'm so jealous, is the sex really that good?"

"Can someone ban this poster? Her fake perfect love story is making me sick... Must be a troll."

"O.M.G. where did you find a man like that, sister? Is it that big? LOL"

"I wish my wife would make me feel that way, jeez..."

Almost every response was completely useless, and Kiyoi nearly gave up, until an hour later someone finally shared a genuine piece of advice.

"Why are you so afraid of him leaving? Well whatever it is, this may seem cheesy, but couple activities always remind me of the inseparable bond that I have with my fiance. Try matching pajamas first! When we match, it reminds me that we're still just two halves of the same whole!"

That was how he decided to purchase a pajama set for the two of them, and why he stood before Hira with such a corny proposal that day.

Hira rubbed the back of his neck as he confessed, "I-I haven't researched the everyday aspects about relationships yet. I've only looked up, well, you know."

Kiyoi's eyes became wide as saucers as he realized, No wonder why he knows so much about 'those' things! This pervert... Before the conversation spiraled to some naughty subject, for the sake of his overworked body, Kiyoi strategically ignored that admission and hurriedly ripped open the package. He prompted, "Bear or bunny?"

"Kiyoi-kun would look really cute as a bunny," Hira dreamily answered, his head now far above the clouds.

"Weirdo, I meant for you!" Kiyoi tossed the bear onesie over, then retreated to the bathroom to get changed and finish his nightly routine. Upon returning, Hira was transformed into the cutest human-sized teddy bear that could ever exist. The poofy red bow at its hood's neckline made everything even more adorable as he wrestled with it for tickling his chin.

When the creep saw Kiyoi too, Hira beamed so extremely brightly, the King hid his face in his hands before exploding from the stupid butterflies that look filled him with. Little did the poor King know, that only made him even more overwhelmingly adorable in his doting peasant's sparkling eyes. "Wow, Kiyoi-kun, you were right! This was a great idea!" Hira exclaimed, and lunged forward for a sudden tackle-hug.