Foreword

Do you remember June 16th 2010? Im sure is not an important date for you, but for me it was the day my life was gonna change, and I didn't even know it.

I'm Spanish. I was born in Spain, and lived there till I was 4, when my mum left my dad and I.
He was broken, but we didn't have time to cry for her. She was such an horrendous person, as I can remember, and it was our moment to move on and start again.

We moved to London when I was 5. Since then, I've been in England. I used to visit Spain sometimes to see my family, but London was my whole life. Things started to get better, I had nice friends, my dad was okay and I was good at school.

One day, we had a contest in middle school, a talent show. I didn't want to participate, but my friend made me.
I sang a song I wrote, and everybody loved it, they said I was a great singer. Since that day, I started to practice a lot. By that time I hadn't realised how much I loved it.
When I finished my exams I asked my dad if I could take part in a contest, The X Factor.
Beginning of June, we moved to Manchester temporarily. The studio where the show was going to be filmed was there, and London was quite far. We got a nice apartment.