Chapter 24

☼ Sasha ☼

Sasha

The plan forming inside my head, sure as hell didn't include manners. In fact, it demanded the polar opposite–no sugarcoating, no kid gloves.

Zack might be happy with gently easing me into his world, but I'd already waltzed with the devil thanks to that psychopath, Addi. So, initiation by fire was already in my playbook.

I was done taking it slow.

I scooted up the bed and trailed a fingernail down the centre of Zack's chest enjoying the way his breath caught when I dipped a finger into his belly button.

Yeah, even the man's belly button had a certain magnetism.

"Sasha..."

Did he not get it yet? That tone did nothing but make me wetter.

Trailing my finger back up I veered to the right and let my nail scrape over his nipple. I understood I was poking the bear, but there was no other way to get what I wanted.

And he was teetering on the edge, no doubt about it.

The edge of what you ask?

Zack once told me he was more monster than man. And I'd spent enough time with the man—I wanted the monster.

Crazy? Maybe.

I straddled Zack, just above his hips, not to get in the way of Ellis' stellar blowjob. Leaning over, my bare breasts brushed against his smooth chest, my nipples puckering from the sensation. Rubbing against him could easily become one of my favourite pastimes, maybe I'd been a cat in another life?

"I think I've changed my mind... I like seeing you tied up." I sucked in bottom lip and hummed. "...Or I could make you beg? Would you beg Zack?"

Anger flickered, another signal I was almost there.

"Be very careful Sasha."

Just one more nudge.

Moving up his body a little further, I straddled his chest and my breasts were inches from his mouth. Lowering one sensitive tip to his lips, I loved how his eyes dug into me, glinting in the shadows. Zack was all kinds of temptation wrapped up in attitude with an edge that made him just sharp enough to be hard to handle. If anything that sharpness intensified every sensation, every desire because I could trust him to get me to that vulnerable place without going too far. I had faith any pain would add to the pleasure and any fear would be like an aphrodisiac.

Not that I needed any aphrodisiac with these two around.

His wrists twisted in the restraints. "You are in so much fucking trouble, little girl."

Oh, I hoped so.

When he lifted his head and latched onto my nipple, it was my turn to suck in air whilst my body burned.