Chapter 11

††   Ellis  ††

†† Ellis ††

Holy Fuck.

My eyes popped open, and I now was fully awake and sporting a fucking painful wood.

Digging the heel of my hand into my eyes, the disturbing dream replayed itself of me on my knees, naked, with Zack instructing me to jack off for him.

And if that wasn't disturbing enough, Sasha fucking Darling entering the picture and Zack ordering her to give me a blowjob was.

My brain was obviously misfiring or fucked up. Either way something wasn't right.

Sasha hated me and I hated... Well, no, I didn't hate her. She was just annoying as fuck and spoilt. And the last woman I'd ever let her teeth near my cock. She would bite the damn thing off.

Although last night she'd been, what's the word? Pleasant? Grateful? But we had just rescued her from a seriously fucked up situation.

Tossing off the bed sheet, the cool air was welcome. Yawning, I pushed off the bed and stretched out before grabbing my shorts from the floor and heading to the bathroom. Locking the door, my cock was still rock-hard and pissing was out of the question until...

Fuck it. It would be easier to just deal with it.

I reached inside my shorts and cupped my balls with one hand, shoving my shorts down with the other. This was gonna be quick and dirty. Rub one out, wash up, take a piss and then get my fist shot of caffeine for the day.

Simple.

Well, it was till I started thinking about Duchess wrapping her lips around my cock and making little hitching breathy moans as Zack stood watching us with his dick in his hand, beating one off. It was pointless trying to fight it. So I bit down hard on my tongue to stifle any groans. Quick and quiet. Long strokes. Staring at the mirror over the sink without seeing; my imagination was much more enticing as I fucked Duchess's throat.

Fuck ... so close.

Come for me, Ellis.

Zack. It was Zack's voice I heard in my head as I splattered the sink in cum. Breathing out hard. The rush of relief hit me like a truck and I leaned a hand on the sink, its ceramic chilly against my skin. It felt good.

About to wash the evidence away, I scooped up a dollop and stared at it, remembering how Zack had licked some off my thumb last night. That alone should freak me out, but weirdly, it didn't. Truthfully, every time I thought about it, my dick got hard and a shiver worked its way down my spine.

"You're seriously fucked up man," I mumbled to my reflection.

Running the water, I got rid of the evidence and tried to work out what was going on with me.

Perhaps I just needed to get laid? Or high? Or both?

Washing my hands. "Ellis?" There was a tap on the bathroom door.