Chapter 18

††  Ellis  ††

†† Ellis ††

My head was still playing catch up with my body because the second Zack had cupped my balls, my mind had bailed without warning, thoughts unravelled and skittered away.

And I hated to admit it. But it had felt good.

Too fucking good.

Then, what had he called it... CBT? And after that, being spanked. Hell, even the pain had opened my eyes and at the same time, nothing could have prepared me for it.

The shit was unreal.

A total mind-fuck.

But not in a bad way.

So sitting here with a big fuck off grin, a rock-hard dick and euphoria rioting through my body, I waited for my reward.

Bring it fucking on... Duchess was about to suck my cock. Something else I thought would never happen in my lifetime.

Sasha sank to her knees, and I spread my thighs to give her room and whilst I rarely sought approval from anyone, I enjoyed the appreciation staring back at me from her.

She bit into her bottom lip, enticing me. Damn. They made Sasha for sex. "Jesus, Ellis. It looks bigger close-up." Her giggle was filthy. "I'm not sure I can swallow it all."

"Sasha..." warned Zack wrapping a hand in her hair and tugging her head back. "Cock-whores don't speak. They suck. Do I need to teach you another lesson?"

"No, Sir." Her smile was anything but sorry.

I wanted her mouth on my cock, but I also had a flashback to our earlier kiss and I wanted to do it again. Because once wasn't enough, however, that wasn't on the cards and my lips parted and my eyelids half closed when she grabbed my cock firmly in her small hand and licked down the sides, caressing my balls at the same time with her other hand.

I hummed when she sucked the head into her mouth, never letting up on stroking the shaft or playing with my sack.

"Fucking hell, Duchess." Her hot mouth sent a shiver right through me as she sucked me down, slowly. Cock-tease.

I'd never taken the time to appreciate the fucking beauty of a woman, the situation unfolding in front of me. And by that, I meant a woman on her knees, about to deep-throat my cock.

Who knew Sasha fucking Darling would have such a skilled mouth? The woman was an enigma.

"Fuck this." Zack moved closer. "You can do better than that! Deeper," he ordered, grabbing ahold of Sasha's hair by the nook of her neck. Forcing her to take more.

Nearly the whole way down, her throat was like a vise around the head and she gagged, making those pretty blue eyes water. She wasn't getting much more into her mouth, not that it mattered to me, just watching her had my balls tightening.