Chapter 6

Hello readers! Okay so I haven't asked for much right?

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!

Please..

Button!! Press it, you know you want to!!

"You don't mean that." Dagon looked at his daughter. She wouldn't understand.

"But I do Dagon, I mean it in the deep, dark, ditch of my heart. I. Hate. You." Kate steadily said. "But don't feel offended, you're not the only one."

Kate watched as Dagon wiped the sweat off his forehead and him taking a REAL, long deep breath. Standing along next to him was a real pretty woman, was blonde headed, blue eyed, and about 5'7 compare to Kate's 5'2 figure. She was holding onto to Dagon.... Calming him down? Oh wonderful! Mom. What a family reunion. 

"What can I do?" He mumbled, to quiet for anyone to really hear.

"Honey she'll be fine! Give her time." My 'mom' told Dagon.

Dagon just shook his head. No one can understand how much he missed his baby daughter. His wife and him have yearn for this day. The day where they can finally call their baby girl theres, where they can finally see her.

"Honey..." Dagons wife Elizabeth whispers.

"I'm fine." Dagon whispers back.

Ah well aren't they just lovely together. Aw, true love. BS. (Bull Shit). Without a word Kate left quietly. She knew they knew she left. She was only glad they didn't try to stop her. "Don't think you're ever welcome here."

Ah so welcoming.

"Wouldn't want you to." Kate muttered rolling her eyes to herself. And to think the cutest one is the rudest one. "Just get me out of here and we'll be like strangers all over again. Not even siblings." 

"If only you want my dad to kill me, then no."

"Why would I care? Remember I'm not welcome." Kate smirked towards Camden.

From a distance Kate heard Jays laugh. "I can see how we may be related sister."

Kate clenched her fist. "What the hell do you want?" Kate yelled.

Gasp went through the air. Is this the fucking holy castle or something, cause I definitly didn't get the memo. "Oh my god!" Kate pretended to squeak. "She just like, omg, cursed!! Oh no!" Kate pretended to faint. It was hilarious to joke around with these people. People seriously have a really dry sense of humor around here.

"We don't tolerate bad languages around here." Jay informed.

"I can obviously see that dumbass." Kate cussed just to see Jay and Camden flinch. "Then again I don't obey these rules. They don't apply to me, since I'm sure I was a mistake/" Wow! Kate thought to herself. She's just being a b.i.t.c.h.

"Oh Kate dear, why do you hate us so much?" Jay said softly.

"Oh dear Jay, this isn't the fucking 1950's so stop saying dear. You sound older then your dad-"

"Our dad." Jay cut in.

"No YOUR dad. He may be my sperm donor but no way in fucking hell would he be my damn dad." Kate lost it. He pissed her off beyond any point. "I rather be dead then related to that piece of shit."

"Why? Why do you hate him so much?" Camden asked. He understood why Kate may be just a tiny bit mad. but he didn't understandd why she took it to this extent.

"Look Camden. You said so yourself, I'm never going to be welcome here. Your words not mine. So why would I attach myself to people who obviously live here? Think about it." Kate explained. "Jay, your dad decided to give me up. What can I say? I hate him." Kate narrowed her eyes as she spoke to Jay. "Don't fuck with me."

-----