Chapter 1

Dang it, Kate hurry up! Kate thought to herself as she walks home at night by herself. She was freezing, nobody was out and she could easily get rape without a single soul knowing. She's going to die... alone. She knew it.

To: Joslin,

Kate: if I die I want my funeral purple with lots of teddy bears or I'll haunt your ass.

She put her phone up and stares ahead.

Suddenly Kate hears something. Sounds like trees moving. It's a tree moving outside, Kate says to herself.

Beep!

Kate smirks at the reply from Joslin.

To: Kate,

Joslin: Kate shut the fuck up and just walk home. You're not going to die.

Kate: you're going to regret that once I am. Bye, I'm trying to walk home safely and you're not excatly safe.

She notice a man standing ahead of her. Not moving. Not a inch.

Not trying to be awkward Kate looked down and tried to easily pass the man.

"It's dangerous to be outside this late, love." His voice so deep, manly, and just so sexy!

Kate, he's a stranger!

"Cool. You should really try listening to your own advice." Kate replied smartly in a monotone voice, completely ignorant to what this man said. She already doesn't like the man.

She looked up to the man, shocked. Completely. He was gorgeous. He's the most sexiest man known to earth! A god, his eight pack, toned and looking nice for just her to rub her hands all over it and just lick it.

Cough, cough.

Kate looked up at the man when he coughed, he looks about nineteen, long shaggy almost pitch black hair. His lips so kissable and... STOP IT KATE!

"Done staring?" A huge smirk played at the tip of his lips.

"No don't think I am." Kate winked, licking her lips.

The man laughed, "Girls shouldn't be out this late."

Kate rolled her eyes. Who is this fool? "A girl doesn't compare to who I am. I survived worst things then this."

Suddenly he gets really close to her. "Don't take that tone with me!"

Kate's mood changes. "Oh why? You aren't the prince."

The mans expression also changes, he just smiles so big, "In fact I am."

"Bullshit. Sorry to break it to you but, Welcome to the 21st century!" Kate's actually really amused by his response.

He shakes his head. She didn't know who she was dealing with. He don't have time, he had to take her. "The names Luke."

With that he quickly knocks her out. The other princes are going to have it with her.

Kate's eyes burned! "Ah the fucking sun needs to die!" She screams. She wasn't the morning person and she definitely isn't a morning person when she gets kidnap and waking early to a oh-so-wonderful sleep. Note the sarcasm.

"Your awake." Another strangers voice said.

Strangers seem to attract to me. This is what, the second one and she doesn't even know the first one yet. Now that the first stranger is brought up where is he?

"No I just sleep with my eyes open that's it. I'm a damn ninja. Can't you just tell."

She's grumpy, oh yeah! She got kidnap and some strangers act like it was normal. Puh-lease this is everything but normal.