Chapter 2

"Chicken soup, chicken soup, hickory dickey dock! BA-"

"Woman would you shut up for five seconds!" The 'king' screamed at Kate.

"Wow! Immature much?" Kate knew she was pushing it. It was hilarious to watch the man get red and frustrated because of her. Just means she won. Plus it was hilarious to see all the girls mouths open at her attitude towards the 'king'.

The king was utterly shocked. This girl such a crude. Yet she tells him he's immature. Fates so messed up in the head. She couldn't be a possible candidate for queen. Either that they made a mistake or their blind,"Immature?"

"You didn't hear me?" Kate urged, "I thought I was pretty loud. You might need to go see a doctor. Your age is really catching up with you." Kate gleamed, man that was a good one!

She observed the five identical boys trying to cover up their amusement.

Everyone has been situated in the room while the king gave out guidelines and expectations on how you're suppose to act, blah, blah, blah.

Kate dosed off. How could life possible get more messed up. I mean stuck in a room with a king. Everyone would be delighted, ecstatic. Everyone is, but Kate wasn't. She wish it was that easy to be happy.

"If you have any questions please be free to ask me or better yet one of my sons."

Kate considered the boys. They all wore different color robes. Luke was wearing blue, Kyle green. Their brother Dave who gave Kate an intruding sense to him, wearing red. Ryan wearing purple gave a deep look. Looking almost deadly scary. If that made any sense. And last of all Trevor the most sweetest of all wearing baby blue.

She hasn't met none of them personally but Luke and Kyle, but she always had this feeling when she meets people she feels their moods. She could sense the mood. As far as she knows that's not typical.

"Kattteeeeee!!!!" Joslin whined, poking Kate several times.

Kate slapped Joslin, "What!?"

"I'm so bored!!!"

"Go jump on one of them. It'd be the entertainment." Slightly amused by her idea she inquired of something on her head. Quickly she nudge Joslin, Joslin knowing her good friend already, knowing what she's doing. It's on baby!

Joslin was first. Joslin walked over to Trevor. Slowly she catwalk towards him blinking a few times, looking seductive. "Mhmm you smell good." She rubbed her hands up and down his chest.

All she heard from Trevor were nothing. Heh, she thought, this is good. Swiftly she jumped on his back causing him to fall on his face.

While Joslin was doing her thing, Kate herself, wanted a challenge. She went to Dave. Lord. She picked up a glass on wine filled all the way and walked up to Dave.

"Hello." Kate started.

Silence.

Since he wasn't cooperating Kate was going to get straight to the point."You know what I hate about you asses?"

"Asses?" Dave asked slightly amused. This woman has been the only thing cracking him up.

Before he knew it the little shrimp pour wine onto his head ruining his royal robe. Gasp fill the room. Maids and servants stopped what they were doing. Dave laughed, she had nerves.

Kate pretended to take a huge gasp in like everyone else. "Oh no everyone, he's going to melt!" Always Kate. Her day just got better.

Joslin also came by her side with a very amused Trevor.

"My brother, I think these ladies need to be on a leash." Dave spoked, smirking at his brother as if indicating some evil plan forming in his head.

"Excuse me?" Kate acted all innocent. "What ever did I do?" Then she charged, dragging Joslin with her. She was in deep shit. She humiliated the royal prince in front of everyone. Even though it was fucking hilarious!

They let the girls go, but every brother stared behind where the two ladies walked away. It was refreshing to have someone being able to joke around with them. It was new. Each one of the boys found some of the girls alluring. Interesting.

None expected that their father to expect one of those girls to be queen.

"Seriously Kate! I wouldn't be that stupid to pour a drink on those robes! They're probably hundreds of dollars that you don't have!"

Kate hated getting lectures from Joslin. "Look for what I think. It was funny." Kate felt guilty, "and yes I feel bad but seriously have you seem them!? They have no life. Kill me if you have to but it's just a robe. Not the 16 century anymore." Kate said annoyed.

Kate has been lectured by Joslin for half and hour. She didn't know why Joslin was being so critical about everything. She for heaven sakes jumped on one!

"All I'm saying is, this time I won't be responsible for your death."

Rolling her eyes Kate looked around her plan white room. Her room large, decorated with plants and they closet seems to be half the size of the room. None of the clothes seem to be appropriate what-so-ever. Nope, nada, no. "They kidnap us Joslin! I have this right!" Joslin was seriously pissing her off. "Fine I admit, I feel horrible. I feel it. But I'm not apologizing."

"Oh do you?" This time it wasn't Joslin who spoked. They voice was way to deep. And just way to sexy.

KATE SHUT UP!

Kate stared him down. "Ever learned how to knock? Could be useful."

"Princess, if your a prince, you're not required to knock."

He is so aggroant, "Dave seriously what do you want? Seriously if its about the drink I'm not sorry." Short and simple just the way I like it.

"Not even if I send you in the dungeon with the dragons?" Dave questioned amused when Kate's face as it lit up when he mentioned dragons.

"NO WAY!?" Jumped Kate, "they are dragons!? Are you serious! Can I see one one?"

"You do realize that dragons aren't real right?" Dave said hesitating.

"Seriously? Ruin my fun." Kate huffed. "What do you want?"

"An apology date."

"Sorry what?"

"An apology date. Go on a date with me and I'll forgive you."

"I heard what you said."

Kate hesitated. Honestly she doesn't want to go on a date with her kidnapper.

"Or you can just give me a kiss." Dave offered.

"Nope! It's a date!"

----------

Sorry everyone. I know this isn't the best chapters. But it's really late and major game tmrw! Love all my fans.

Comment, Vote, Fan