Love at Last Sight (Completed)

►The Link of this story is in the External Link... ^____^

►Vote and Comment if you like the Story ♥♥♥

►Support your favorite story guys !!!! 

►Enjoy Reading :)))

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Genre –Teen Fiction, Watty Awards 2012

Author – XxSkater2Girl16xX

Description – 

“Rose, I’m sorry, but your eyesight will be gone by the end of this year.”

Who knew one simple sentence could change a life so drastically? Rose is a normal seventeen year old girl with a normal life, normal friends, and what she thought to be normal vision. When she receives the news her vision is slowly deteriorating, she doesn't know what to think. Her life is over. What's a life without being able to see?

Enter Chace, a young man who tackled Rose to the ground, mistakingly thinking she was about to commit suicide. He's handsome, suave, and has no idea why Rose is so upset. And even though she is a complete stranger, he decides he wants to help her feel better.

With four months until her vision is gone forever, Rose slowly falls in love with this happy-go-lucky young man, but never reveals her problem to him. She's scared. Will he stay with her when he finds out she's going blind? Or will he ditch her when he finds out the truth?

***********************************************************************

Chace is so sweet. He is the sweetest guy you could ever find. I wish I had my own Chace. *sigh*. 

==================================================

A/N: The trailer is not mine. Credit to Jawdenx33  :))) I just put a teaser/trailer so readers will have an idea how good this story is.