She's One Of The Boys (Completed)

►The Link of this story is in the External Link... ^____^

►Vote and Comment if you like the Story ♥♥♥

►Support your favorite story guys !!!! 

►Enjoy Reading :)))

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Genre – Humor, Werewolf

Author –lily-rain

Description - Secrets do not stay hidden for long.

Have you ever had a secret that you would do anything to keep from your own family? Coming home from being at boarding school for an entire year is something Eva has dreamed about since her Dad sent her away; she missed her older brothers and none of them seemed to have changed much, but she has.

Eva Thorn does not trust Saxon Redford, in fact she thinks he is the devil in disguise, but he might have all the answers she is looking for. However, he wants something from her that she might not be capable of giving and everything turns into a giant game of who can come out on top. Eva is immature and annoying at times, Saxon is demanding and rude all the time – who will win, but remember they aren’t the only ones hiding secrets.

***********************************************************************

            Eva’s character is cool while Saxon’s character is so lovable even if he’s rude and demanding. But Eva’s brothers are so hoooooooot.. This is one of the best werewolf stories I’ve ever read.