A Proscriptive Relationship ...Completed

►The Link of this story is in the External Link... ^____^

►Vote and Comment if you like the Story ♥♥♥

►Support your favorite story guys !!!! 

►Enjoy Reading :)))

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Genre - Romance , Action

Author - XxSkater2Girl16xX

Description - Holly's new, young teacher has a dark past, and a dangerous future. She soon finds herself charmed by his ways, and gets thrown into the chaos. Who knew having an ex-gangster for a teacher could be so troublesome? As Holly and Mr. Heywood grow closer, more questions about his past come upon Holly, as does danger. What is Mr. Heywood keeping from Holly? And why is it so bad? But most importantly, if she falls for him, could their relationship survive? After all... it would be a proscriptive relationship.

**************************************************************************************

This story is so amazing. I laughed almost in every chapter of this story. Chris and Holly’s love for each other is one of a kind that you cannot help but wish that you also have that kind of relationship. This story is sooooooooooo  romantic and funny^__^  And if you love a gangster love story this story is definitely for you!!!

This story has over 27 million reads that only proves that it is amazing ♥♥♥

==================================================

A/N: The trailer is not mine. Credit to SamIAmx333 :))) I just put a teaser/trailer so readers will have an idea how good this story is.