"You will never leave me right?" [Epi.8]

- Long chapter ahead-
Words - 3.8k

Let's started-

Jungkook's POV

"Happy Birthday Moon"

As soon as the voice buzz in my ears, I couldn't take time to know who is it, holding tears in eyes I turned around to hide myself in that person's arms not caring twice about any single thing, why would I when I know him,

Very well, his every step, his every touch well known by my soul and heart.

I hide my face more in his crook of neck when he slide his both arms around me, pulling me close, I can feel the affection through it that letting my tears falling freely.

"My Moon, Why are you crying, I am here Boba, please don't cry love"

He was keep trying to calm me, rubbing my back gently, peppering kisses on my head and those sweet nick names in his soothing deep voice making me more weak to not to leave him for a sec as he assures me 'He is here' 'I am at home'

Taehyung's POV

I was literally prepared for a hard punch right on my nose but beyond my imagination my Moon turned around and hug me tightly, his light soft hiccups and sobbing like tightening something inside me, he was looking so adorable also mesmerizing for only to view by me.

I didn't take much time to engulf my Moon in my arm, can't express what I am feeling right now Taking him in my arms months later.

I murmured sweet nothings in his ear to calm him down when I feel He tightening his hold around me, clutching my shirt more tightly, I smile on his action heartily, he is still same... my love.

When Taehyung wished him on that time lights turned on too, everyone was there but decided to just let them have their time for some moments.

they all were also watching the reunited couple some with happy eyes and smiling, some being timid as they have their own reason but they all know, how both missing each other a lot.

Well, Jimin found he has sweet tooth just like elder Jeon who probably found the cake more sweeter than the couple's sweet moment, being a sweetheart he spoke

"Guys do you want us to decorate your room for first night before wedding right there?"

Did I mention about his gaurdless talkative attitude, well he has masters in it.

Somehow the sentence did thing to Jungkook who pulled back himself not to mention the crimson shed all over his face, ears, neck maybe all over.

The same reaction of others too. Tho expect the hyungs others are way more elder than to handle this kind of outburst.

Taehyung didn't faze from his position much
rather than this he better thought to keep his hand in his Moon's petite waist, glaring at the said boy who ruin their moment,

Jimin just rolled his eyes, saying in mind a 'whatever'

Mrs. Jeon is the one who sooth the situation and tell Jungkook to cut the cake.

"Yeah jiminah now stop teasing them, Kookie cut the cake otherwise jiminie himself eat it whole"

Jimin pout on her who chuckle at him

Jungkook was now way more nervous to see Taehyung as it was so unexpected, many questions strolling in his mine, felt numb too but at last the happiness which blooming in his heart it's hard to express but somewhere the nervousness hovering more, maybe because of their whole family are there, it's kinda natural.