"Happy Birthday Moon" [Epi. 7]

~Long chapter ahead ~
Words - 4.1k
Let's started -

"Mom, Dad, Buddy, Honey everybody is fit and fine you know, Buddy still behave childish when Honey prevent him to eat sweet and he whine like a kid"

He chuckle having shedy tears in eyes, the tears became so stubborn couldn't even letting him smile a little, only reminding him every hurtful scenario back then.

"Mom and Dad try to hide but i know they miss you a lot"

His voice is small and low trying hard to prevent himself to cry more as his eyes already turned red and swallow.

"I know you looking us from far and know about my fiance right, mom or dad might be told you?"

"He is also a soldier in Navy recruitment, 6 months back we get engaged, He loves me so much, i love him too, we barely meet in a year as most of the time he would be in trips"

He smile heartily before looking up at the grave, telling his brother his and family's whereabout, somewhere in his heart he can feel he is listening his little brother too, he was a good listener.

"I didn't see him for long, missing him like I used to miss you when you were in border areas, I don't try to insist him now to come back, it's his work he also can't help right"

Jungkook giggled half heartedly. Just tried

"Wish u would be here with us"

Wishing the impossibility he decided to stayed silent for few minutes, the silence was engulfing the eerie of emptiness of the cemetery, Being in a graveyard at this time can't be anyone's choice possibly.

But not for him probably as he is visiting his brother's last destination of partial life, it's his and his brother's moment, don't know how much courage he developed in himself or what the thing attracted him suddenly after these years eventually at last he sitting front of his brother's burial and he thankful of it.

He touched the soft petals of flowers which he offered over his brother's tomb.

"Hope u would like the flowers I brought for you"

Did he really brought them for Junghyun?

That time any question didn't arise in his mind

The lady said him that, "Your loving one will get happiness from this flower"

How did she know that it's for someone he loves, he didn't mention either he planned to come here.

He was indulged in his faded childhood memories with his family, his brother when he felt vibration in his Jean's pocket, he almost flinched on it, inhaling some deep breath he receives the call

"Hello!"

"Hello Sir, Car has repaired we should leave now"

Mr. Lee shortly informed

"Yeah, I am coming"

He give a glance on the carved stone, smiled murmuring a little bye before he got up to leave the cemetery.

he was walking in normal pace, came out from the gate at that time don't know out of nowhere his mind actions him to look back at the ground through the fences on the boundary wall.

His brother's grave was on the straight view through it but the thing leaving him utterly shocked, it was the flowers....

It was binding in a bouquet few minutes ago when he left it like this, how the bind get opened itself, the gardenias & Carnations were scattered above the grave like anyone did it intentionally here and now.