"I really hate you" [Epi. 3]

"Who did this?" He asked so calmly but actually is it calmness? Not at all

Mr. Lee who was standing behind him smiling sheepishly no doubt he knew 'Who did this?'

The whole back trunk of the car full with colorful and elegant flowers that holds the capacity to make anyone's mood so delightful in the fresh morning

The whole back trunk of the car full with colorful and elegant flowers that holds the capacity to make anyone's mood so delightful in the fresh morning...perhaps not fr Mr. Jeon who is on the peak of irritation after seeing his favorite flowers...

"Mr. Lee I asked something why are you smiling like an idiot? Answer me"

He turned around to see his manager smiling like a fool villain in the movies he flinched when his boss burst out on him

"H-how would I-i know sir I mean Captain sir just command me to show you this I don't know who did this" the moment he spilled the Captain sir there no way left to don't know the culprit behind this bunch of pretty flowers.

"So you are also partner in crime with him huh you!!!!" He abt to say more but gaze fall on his wrist watch it's already 9:30 he is really running late today

"You are my secretary or his huh I am giving you 2 minutes to remove these flowers from my car or your Captain sir won't even save you from firing understand? What actually happening to all?"

He warned his secretary and stomped into the car,
"it's ridiculous like how can he even think this silly things can make me right? Am I looking like a teenager whiney boyfriend to him...darn it"

But when the day has started with surprises then how do he even escape, he got into the backseat of the car as today his great secretary got the charge of driving his favorite car....

"Again!" He closed his eyes just to try calm down his mind seeing a luxury brand's (Calvin Klein) bag with a bunch of flowers...did I mention something else? Let's see...

"Sir Shall we go? Oh there is another flower sir give me this one too I will through it out"

Mr. Lee who ready to start car after removing flowers (maybe) got into the car and smirk seeing his boss with some more flowers and a bag so he asked...