Chapter 2

Rosalina's POV:

After watching the movie with Alessandro, it was time for lunch. I'm not really hungry but can't deal with Martin right now. As I walked into the kitchen I saw that Martin and Ivano weren't there. "Where are Martin and Ivano?" I asked confused. "They had some stuff to deal with. They won't be back till late." That's perfect. I got a bottle of water and started walking out." Where are you going? Lunch is ready." Alessandro asked me. "I'm not hungry." "Rose you know you have to eat. We don't want you starving. Plus Martin won't be happy if he hears that you aren't eating." "Then don't tell him. I don't care what he thinks. I'm not hungry." I started to get mad and stormed out.

I have been in my room for hours. Most of the time I was talking to my best friend on the phone, can't wait to see her, but Martin and his stupid rules. They all know her but I can't invite her here?? That's awful. "Hey wait a second I will call you back ". I hung up and decided to call Martin.

Martin:"Rose is everything alright? Did something happen?"
Rose:" No Martin everything's fine. I just wanted to ask id Bella can come over?"
Martin:" That's why you interrupt my very important meeting?"
Rose:" Ehhh..... I didn't know you were in a meeting. But can she please?"
Martin:" Fine but you can not live the house "
Rose:" Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're the best. Bye."
Martin:" Your welcome. Bye"

I hung up and immediately called Bella. "Bells get here right now. Martin said it's ok for you to come over." I said really happy. "Really? I'm on my way. See youuu" She hung up. I can't wait.

After half an hour she finally arrived. "AHHHH " we run at each other hugging like we haven't seen in years. My brothers came running when they heard us screaming. "What happened?" "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" They all said with a worried look in their faces. "Guys chill out." I say as I pull away from Bella. "Hi guys." Bella said little embarrassed. "God Rose you gave us a heart attack don't even do that again?" Alessandro said pissed off. "Hi Bella" they all greeted her. "Rose come a minute." Alessandro said and nodding his head towards the kitchen. "What's going on " I asked him " Does Martin know that Bella is here?" "Yes Ales, I asked him" I said as I started walking out. "Come on Bells let's go to my room." I said and we walked up to my room.

"Girl stop drooling over my brothers." I said laughing at her. "I'm not drooling over them." She said not looking at me. "Yeahh you sure?" "Stop it's not my fault your brothers are greek Gods." She said like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Eww no way." I said laughing with her. After a lot of chatting we decided to go down and grab a snack. I wasn't really hungry but I know I should eat something. "Hey girls " Luca greeted us. "Hey" we both say at the same time. At this point of our friendship we aren't even shocked because this happens very often. We grab some stuff and walk into the living room and decide to watch a movie. But us being us started talking not even paying attention to the movie.

After four hours Bella went home. "Rose come on it's time for dinner " Marco called me." I'm not hungry " I say not looking at him. "Rose please come on don't make Martin come up here." "I don't care am not coming. Now get out of my room " He leaves my room, and after some minutes there was a knock. I knew that it's Martin ." Come in" I say not even looking at him. "Rose it's time for dinner why aren't you down in the kitchen?" He said with a calm but serious tone. "I'm not hungry " I say again for the thousand time. "I don't like that you aren't eating anything. You skipped dinner last night and breakfast this morning. You have to come down and eat something, otherwise you will get sick." He said looking at me with worried eyes. I kind feel guilty for making him feel like this. "Martin don't worry I ate with Bella. That's why I'm not hungry." "Could you at least come and try just a little bit. For me?" Uhhh I hate how he can effect on me. Can't say no to that sweet little boy. "Ughh fine but I'll eat as much as I can, DON'T even think about making me eat when I say I'm done." I say pointing my finger at him. "Yes ma'am "

We went down stairs and sat down. We all where chatting and laughing together. I actually can't remember the last time that we did it. After dinner we decided to watch a movie together. I sat next to Martin and after some time I started cuddling with him. Got to admit his cuddles are the best but don't tell the others they will turn into drama queens.

I woke up and saw that I was in my room. Probably felt asleep during the movie last night. I grab my phone and saw that it was 8 AM. Wow that's early. I decided to only brush my teeth and wash my face and walked down on my pjs. "Morning." I say as I walked into the kitchen. "Morning Rose. You up early today" Martin said looking confused. "Morning Rose." O MY GOD. That isn't the voice of any of my brothers. I turn around and saw Matteo sitting next to Martin. "Omg Martin why didn't you tell me we have guests!" "I'm fine thank you Rose how are you?" Matteo sarcastically said. "Well I didn't think you would be up this early. And what's the big deal. He's here most of the time." I looked at him angry." I should of gotten dressed " I say to my self. "Don't worry Tesoro, it's not the first time you're seeing me, and definitely not the last. " Matteo said winking at me. I laughed at that. Matteo is Martins best friend, they have known each other since diapers. And yeah hi is just another big brother for me. He also is protective of me. What can I say he is just like Martin.

Matteo Rossi 27 years oldMartin's best friend Tesoro

Matteo Rossi
27 years old
Martin's best friend Tesoro

I'm bored. I'm sitting down with Martin and Matteo but it's really boring. They are just talking about work and things like that, which I'm not interested in. Sooo I decided to go and annoy my other brothers who are still asleep. I decided to go to Ivano's room first. But of course he is already up and dressed. "Morning Rose. Is everything ok? You feeling good?" He asked me as he put his hand on my head to check my temperature. "I'm fine bro" I say walking out. Now to the next victim who happens to be Marco's room. I opened the door quietly and walked in. I go up tu him and decided to just scare him up. "MARCO WAKE UP!" I yelled at him and he jumped out of bad. "What happened?" He asked scared. "Nothing just wanted to wake you up." I say as I walk away." WTF ROSE ARE YOU FOR REAL!" He yelled as I walked to Lucas room. Not going to lie I kinda have a better bonding with Luca so I decided to bombard him with kisses. He started laughing and woke up. "Wow someone is in a good mood." He says. "I am actually, but got to go still have Alessandro to wake up." I give him one last kiss and left his room.

Well what I'm about to do now isn't really a good idea but oh well. I walk into Alessandro's room and threw a glass of cold water in his face. "WTF WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" He yelled at me." Morning sleepyhead " He looked at me really mad." ROSALINA ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME? WHY THE H*LL WOULD YOU DO THAT?" He continued yelling as he got out of bed. I burst out laughing. He looked at me and he was about to explode. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?" He yells even louder walking towards me. "Oh come on it was just a prank." " JUST A PRANK?JUST A PRANK? THROWING COLD WATER AT ME IS A PRANK TO YOU?" He continues yelling at me. "Don't be a b*tch. I was just joking." He got even closer to me and I could feel his breathing getting heavier. Just as he was about to shout again Martin and Ivano walked in. "What is going on here? What's with all the yelling?" Martin asked in a serious tone. "ASK THIS LITTLE BRAT OVER HERE. SHE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO THROW WATER AT MY FACE WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!" Alessandro's words hit me like a knife. "WHO THE F*UCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING A BRAT?" I yell back at him. "THATS ENOUGH!" Martin shouted. "Rosalina go to your room and wait for me there. Alessandro get yourself cleaned up and than we will talk." I stormed to my room with tears in my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I know I haven't posted in a long time but here is a new part. Please leave your comments and tell me if you like ti.❤️