After The Proposal

Everyone Celebrated the engagement of vaggie and Charlie everyone went to bed afterwards and in Charlie and vaggie's room the two now engaged couples were laying down in each other's arms both happy very happy and who could blame them right? Well as the two rest Charlie then asks a question "Hey Vaggie?" Vaggie looks down at her fiancé in her arms "Yeah Hun?" She says at her fiancé who has a sadden expression "You Wanna Talk About The Thing You Said You Were Afraid Of?" She said in a concerned voice while looking at vaggie who wasn't sure what she was talking about until a later "What Do You.... Oh Um I Guess It Does Need To Be Explained More" Charlie puts hands on vaggie's face as she looks at her and speaks "When Were You Going To Tell Me?"she asked as it made vaggie's heart ache at the question her soon to be wife asked but she couldn't lie to her so she just said the truth "Ever since You Got A Demon Redeemed During The Extermination And Proved You're Cause Was Possible I Was Happy For You, That You Helped Someone Make It To Heaven, But Even Before That I Wondered What Would Happen If I Got Redeemed Would I Ever See You Again? You Would Be All Alone And I Won't Be There And I've Been Afraid Since And I Wasn't Sure If I Could Tell You Cause I Didn't Want You To Feel Guilty Or Like A Burden I Was Just Afraid!" She said with tears in her eyes as Charlie shares a sad expression and kisses her fiancé on the head and then wipes her tears from her face and looks directly at her as she tries to calm her down "Hey, Hey It's Okay, I've Been Afraid Of That Too" she says as Vaggie gasps at this from surprise at the words her fiancé said "Really?!" She nods to her lover and continues "I Mean All I Wanted Was To Help My People And Then This Family Came Out Of It And I Never Been So Happy And When I Proved Redemption Is Possible I Was Glad I Was Able To Prove My Cause But As So Much We Grew To Become A Family Here I Knew At Some point They'll Get Redeemed And I'll Be All Alone But I Knew They Be Happy From No Longer Being In A Place That Has Hurt Them Worse Than Their Lives In The Living World" she says as tears begin to form and suddenly she gets squeezed by vaggie in a hug as vaggie speaks with tears in her eyes "You're Wrong Charlie Because None Of This Would Happen If It Wasn't For You, You Made This Family And Made Something To Protect Your People But To Be Honest Non Of Us Want To Be Redeemed Cause Our Heaven Is Here With You"this made Charlie smile as her tears fall from her face and returns the hug and then the two look at each other before pulling into a kiss and continue to cuddle together "I Love You" Charlie says with a giggle at the end and vaggie returns the gesture "Yo También Te Quiero, Charlie" and then the two went to sleep.
*End Of Chapter Five*