×Inauguration×

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

トーマンのトムボーイ

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

As the golden rays of the morning sun stretched across the horizon, a symphony of birdsong filled the air.

The peaceful melody danced through the trees, creating a harmonious backdrop for the beginning of our tale.

In the midst of this tranquil scene, a certain girl with long black hair was seen, going through the streets of Tokyo with her hands inside her cargo pants pockets.

A scene flash to her mind as she clink her tongue in annoyance.

Rei was standing in front of her father as he glares at him.

"You know I won't let you go to Tokyo" he said, his voice stern and authority speaking.

"And you know I WILL go, because I'm done" she said as she lean on the door frame taking advantages of her tall height she stare down at her father.

"I'm your father! " yells the old man with black hair.

"You were not my father when you stare at my mother dying? Hanagaki? " she said as she disrespectfully called his name.

"How dear you call your father's name? " a lady in her mid 30s said as she look at the girl in front of her.

"Just like how you dare to marry my father" she said sourly as she Glady give her a glare.

"Fuck off from here! And never come back! " her father yelled as he stand up but fall back as he stare at her widened eyes, after what she said.

" thank you, I myself don't want to live with someone low life and a gold digger and her play girl daughter " Rei said as she glance at the short height red haired girl.

With that she take her important things in her bag and left the city Roppongi .

She blinked as she heard a scream, scared scream. Turning Her sour face remain the same as she stare at the alley where those bastard were trying to have some fun with the high school girl.

"S.. Some.. One help..!!! " Yelled that peach pink haired girl, hugging her bag tightly.

Rei breaths as she walk inside that alley.

"What are you doing? Having fun alone? " she said as she lean down staring at the goons.

"Who the fuvk are you? " said the leader with punk hair and fucked up face.

"A savoir of pretty girls" with that she punch him and kick the person on her left.

The other two seems to pee their pants as they shook.

"Shall we start the fun.. Then? " she said as she smirk, cracking her fingers.

Those two start screaming at they run for their life's taking the other unconscious with them too.

The peach haired girl look at her scared, Rei walk to her as she patted her head, "I'll drop you to your house.. Where is it? " she asks as she lean down to look at the girl's face.

"T.. Thank you!! " she said as she saw an angel in front of her.

_____

"Thank you for dropping me home! I appreciate it!! " the peach haired girl said as she bow to the girl in front of her.

"No.. Prob" Rei whispers.

Before going inside her apartment she look at Rei as she smiles sweetly, "I'm Tachibana Hinata! " she said as she bows once again.

"Rei Fujikawa" Rei said shortly.

"Ok then.. I'll be going take care! I hope to meet you again! " with that Hinata in short Hina went inside her apartment.

Rei sighs as she walk towards a curtain street.

She look at the house in disgust as never in her life she saw this small house.

She bell the ring as the door open  after some seconds of waiting.

"Yes?.. How am I help you? " asks the blondie boy with bright blue eyes looking at the girl.

"... " there was a silence as Rei softly smiles patting the shorter boy.

He flinches as he look at the person, "u.. Uh.. Do I know you? " he asks.

"You forget you sister? What a shameful bitch you are.. Baka....michi" Rei said as she look at the boy.

'I heard that nickname before.. By someon-"

"Rei... Nee.. " whispers the boy.

Takemichi start tearing up as he hug the girl crying, "Rei-Nee!! " he yells as Rei 'hmms' and start walking inside the small house.

Takemichi was taken back because of her strength.

"Woah! You are walking easily while I'm wrapped around you, you got stronger!" he said as he leave the poor girl.

" you've loose weight that's all" she said as she sit on the sofa.

"I miss you.. " said the boy as he sit besides his sister.

"Me too.. Well why did you dye your hair.. It's looking like rubbish" she said as she lean back at the sofa.

"Wha-what about you!! You also dyed!! " he said as he stare at her long hair almost reaching her hip.

"Bitch.. Talk nicely to your elder sister will you? " she said as she look at the boy.

"Only.. 12 minutes.. " he mumbled.

"Whatever it's father's fault he Fu- I mean he made two poor ladies expected at the same time" she said as she look at her brother who smiles softly at her.

'Her eyes.. They are empty just like Mikey-kun' Takemichi thought, looking at his elder sister softly.

"Your eyes... Are dull" he said as he stare at her blank eyes.

"It was from the start! " she said as she slap the boy on his head while he chuckles.

"Let's get food" she said as she look at at his brother who was staring at her like, 'I'm broke' expression.

"On me.. " she said as she shows him her black card.

"Wha-!! Did you steal? "

"He gave it to his third wife but I stole it cuz she already had platinum card" Rei said as she start walking.

"Third wife?.. " questions the questionable person.

"Come? " she asks ignoring the question he asks as Takemichi quickly wore his shoes and left with his 'older' sister by 12 minutes.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

トーマンのトムボーイ

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Heya!

How's life goin?

Well here is another fanfic! Just like how you give love to my 'Sour candy' give some to this fan fiction too!!

Like I told you that if my sour candy will reach 1k I will give you a surprise.

And here it is!!

YOUR SURPRISE!!

And for your confusion that what is written in Japanese, so it's 'Toman's Tomboy' and it will be intro and extro.

Thank you!!