"𝐀 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐨?"

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Percy walked into medusas lair/house. Lacy followed behind him. It took grover a second to follow behind Lacy. He trusted lacy, he cared for lacy. Annabeth was a stubborn girl. She hated caving in. It took her a while to come inside. "Make yourselves at home." Medusa said "we don't want to be in your home." Annabeth said with an attitude. Medusa heard her remark and ignored it. "You must be hungry, I left some appetizers on the table while I get something proper going." Medusa said as she walked away into her kitchen. "You think it's safe to eat?" Percy asked looking at his quest mates for answers. "Im not going to lie to you right now, I am really hungry and willing to take that chance."

"Thanks for coming." Percy smiled at annabeth and lacy. He knew the history behind their moms and medusa. "This isn't the same for me as it is for you, you know." Annabeth spat. "Why?" Percy asked. He thought they were brave for coming in and taking that chance. "Why is alecto so afraid of you?" Percy asked medusa. "Because she knows what I think of her. I don't like bullies. The gods gave me a gift. I can't be bullied anymore." Medusa spoke with a very calm tone. "What my mother did to you wasn't a gift." Annabeth spat back at medusa.

"You are loyal to your mother?" Medusa asked Annabeth. "Yes." Annabeth responded confidently. "You stand by her?"
"You love your mother?" Medusa asked again "yes."  To all those questions Answered Annabeth. Annabeth truly did love her mother. Even though her mother didn't show her love as often as Aphrodite showed her love for Lacy. She knew her mom loved her.

"So did I," Medusa replied finished with her integration. "So did I..Do you know the story of how I came to be this way?" Medusa asked as she came out with a tray of more baked foods. Grover had been stuffing his food with the sweet treats. "I do!" Grover said with his mouth still stuffed with food. Medusa looked at the saytr with a sort of "do you really?" Look. "Do you?" Medusa asked grover. Grover looked around at his friends "do I?" He asked. "Yes." Responded lacy with such confidence.
"How then..? Explain to me how you know Lacy." Medusa asked. "You were in Athenas temple..looking for safety then Poseidon took you while you said no.."

"He said he loved me!" Medusa lost her calm for a second. "I left amazing offerings for Athena, stood by her. I loved her, worshiped her,but she didn't care, never showed me that she appreciated my efforts."

"Well that wasn't in the book.." Lacy muttered under her breath. Not loud enough for medusa to hear.

"Athena was everything to me, I wasn't like you sweetheart, I was you." Medusa said while looking at Annabeth "i would have worshipped her that way for a lifetime." Medusa said with a hint of pride in her voice.

"What do you mean by took..?" Percy whispered to Lacy. "She means Sex percy." The poor boy was uncomfortable with the thought of Sex and how lacy said it so easily, like it was nothing.

"But then Athena decided that I should be punished. She said I had embarrassed her. She punished me, not him, Me."

"Thats worse than the book" lacy said not wanting to eat anymore disgusted, losing her appetite.

Percy wanted to reach for her hand that she had been resting on her lap. He reached for her hand, she moved it unknowingly to rest her chin on her hand.

"Athena later told aphrodite and your mother lacy, agreed that I would never be seen again by anyone who lived to tell the tale." Medusa said, lacy sensed the sadness in her voice.

"That isn't what happened." Annabeth spoke up. She refused to believe her mother would do such a thing. "My mother is just always."

A sly smile tugged at medusas lips.

"The gods want you to believe that, they are infallible." Medusa sighed. "But they only want what bullies want. They want to blame us for their own shortcomings.

"That is not what happened. You are a liar." Annabeth replied, not hesitating at all.

"Annabeth." Lacy called out. "Be quiet Lacy, i cannot believe you aren't going to defend your mother. She hates Poseidon as much as medusa does. Of course you're gonna agree."

Lacy was taken aback by this comment. Yes she wasn't the biggest fan of Poseidon but, she didn't really have an excuse to defend her mother's actions. Lacy just stayed quiet. Her eyes were beginning to water as tears threatened to fall down her eyes. Her throat was becoming sore from not speaking, for she knew if she spoke she would break down.

"I think somethings burning, percy would you mind helping me?" Medusa asked politely. Percy looked around and got up. The boy feared for what medusa might do to him.

"Shes gonna betray you." Medusa said no hesitation, no warning. "W-what?" Percy asked, who was she talking about? What girl was going to betray him? "Lacy I mean, if shes anything like her mother she will betray you." Medusa replied. Percy was shocked, he didn't believe that. He didn't think Lacy would ever be capable of such things. She was perfect.

"Shes not like that, she cares about us." Percy replied with slight nervousness in his tone of voice. "Shes selfish, she only cares about herself. If she had to pick over you or herself, it would be herself." Medusa spoke as if she knew the girl. Percy ran out the door while Annabeth had led them down to her basement.

"We need to split up." Grover said with a bit of worry in his voice. He grabbed the shoes Luke had given to percy and put them on "Theres four of us and one of her, she wont be able to keep tabs on all 4 of us at the same time. When I say Maia-" grover accidentally activated the shoes and started to fly away trying to turn them off.

"The daughter of a self righteous mother who doesn't care about anyone but herself, another daughter of a self absorbed narcissist of a goddess hm, a self absorbed mother and a narcissistic daughter. What a total package! No?" Medusa sneered at the two girls whose mothers were medusas greatest enemies.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧    ·
★*
The beef between Medusa, Annabeth, and Lacy is just 🤯 but like long chapter cus yes 😛 and next chapter will be like super 😍🥰 for percy and lacy in the train scene okay anyways I hope you enjoyed this but like anyways byeee