"𝐈𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Chiron and Dionysus knew the prophecy of Poseidons son and Aphrodite Daughter would be complete, they knew they could not prevent percy falling for Lacy. Lacy was just so captivating for percy not to want her. She was perfect in their eyes. Dionysus thought of Lacy as a daughter He didn't want her to be hurt, but the prophecy was going to come true sooner or later. Percy had been told about his mom being in the underworld with hades. "When do we start?" Percy asked Chiron. This was his only chance to save his mother. He knew he had to take the opportunity to save the only person who has ever cared about him. Chiron had later called the best candidates for the quest. Percy was allowed 3 quest mates. "Lacy." Percy said immediately. "One would like to hear a name before chosing?" Chiron said chuckling due to the fact of how fast percy had chosen Lacy. Lacy smiled at that. How sweet the boy had chosen her over annabeth. "Annabeth." The boy spoke. Lacy was stunned, she wasn't mad nor jealous. She was just taken a back.

"Lacy Devora and Annabeth Chase are your chosen quest mates." Chiron announced. "Percy whos the last person you're going to pick?" Lacy asked. Percy looked at her with a smile and he responded with grover. She was also taken aback by his response. Why not Luke? The girl asked herself. The girl had gone to pack in her cabin. When she heard a knock of the door. At first she thought it was annabeth but it was Luke. "Congratulations lace." Luke said she sensed a hint of sadness in his voice. "Thanks luke." The girl smiled. "I know you are gonna do great, im glad they didn't underestimate you like they always do..you are so much more than your looks." The brunette girl wanted to cry. She felt seen, and understood by look. She hugged the boy. Luke hugged the girl back, he knew that she needed all the support right now.

"Shes really gonna miss that tree huh?" Percy asked the saytr and the blue eyed girl. "When Annabeth came to camp she was with a forbidden kid named Thalia. Thalia stayed back to buy Annabeth and Luke sometime. She wasn't going to make it, so zeus intervened and turned Thalia into a tree." Lacy said. "She met a hero's fate. She died saving us." Annabeth said with sadness in her voice. "She met a pinecones fate" percy joked. Grover wanted to laugh but lacy knew how much that meant to Annabeth so she didn't laugh. Instead she comforted Annabeth. "Do as lacy and I say and maybe you'll make it out of this alive." Annabeth stated. Lacy looked at the ground not wanting to say anything. "Who said she was in charge?" Percy questioned "who did you think was in charge." Grover responded with hint of sarcasm in his voice. "I dont know maybe like a show a hands or something." Percy replied sounding genuinely.

"There is no way this is was holy smells like." Percy coughed out. They were in the back of a bus near the bathroom. Lacy laughed at his remark. Percy liked hearing Lacys laugh. It made him feel all fuzzy and warm on the inside. He admired the girls smile. In Percys eyes, Lacy had the most perfect smile in the world. After he snapped out of his trance he asked "could chiron send for plane tickets? This seems sort of low priority." Lacy smiled to herself and Annabeth gave some sort of "are you serious?" Look to him. Grover responded to the confused boy "there aren't just monsters coming after us. You're a forbidden child. If we were in the air right now, it would be like serving you on a silver platter. Zeus might to take a shot at you himself." Percy looked confused.

The bus came to a stop and Annabeth had said she was going to buy snacks, and that Lacy was going to come with her to get the snacks for free. Percy like the stubborn boy he is, claimed that they should all get down and get some fresh air. "Monsters can't smell you through that, so thats where I want you." Annabeth smiled sarcastically. "Well I want to vote, who says we should buy our own snacks and get some fresh air?" Percy asked no one raised their had. Percy looked embarrassed. Lacy yawned, "i think you should shut up and let us buy the goddamn snacks." Percy looked stunned at the girl's response. That wasnt the lacy he knew. Annabeth and Percy had started bickering. "Oh, golly, the roads gettin' bumpy cause I got some friends, who just can't get along. Oh dear when the teams gettin grumpy-" grover sang before being cut off my lacy.

"Im too pretty for this shit." Lacy sassed. Grover started at the blue eyed brunette. "Thats rude." Grover said in a sassy sort of tone and looked back at percy who just stared in awe at the girl who had just shut grover up. Annabeth and Lacy had walked into the gas station. Lacy grabbed sodas while Annabeth took a while trying to decide what gummies to get. "Just take them all, we aren't even paying for them." Lacy said in a whisper tone so no one would hear.

           ✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧    ·
★*
Anyways guys next chapter is medusa 🥰 shes so baby girl anyways stay tuned for the beef thats abt to happen 🥰🥰