𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐲 had an amazing life before camp, some might say the most perfect life. Her mortal parents were wealthy as aphrodite made sure of that. When she first came to camp she was quite scared, she had never been away from home, from her parents. She was about six years old when she had come to camp it was a scary night for the poor girl.

୨୧ ₊˚๑︶꒥︶꒷︶︶꒥꒷︶꒥︶︶꒷₊ ✦

"Lacy honey you know how I have always said you were special..?" Laura Cortez yelled in a worried voice as the poor young girl looked at the woman who she had considered her mom with tears in her eyes not understanding the current danger she was in. They had been pursued by a fury named Alecto. The two adults in the front of the car attempted to explain the situation to the girl sitting in the back seat while trying to escape the fury. "Well yeah but I thought you meant I was like schizophrenic or something..!" The girl yelled at her supposed parents. "Well you are a demigod half human half god. I cannot tell you who your mother is. You'll find out at camp okay darling.!" Her father yelled, swearing under his breath out of distress. She looked over to the back window of the car to see the Alecto flying towards the car. She was so scared Laura turned around to see the look on the little girl who she had treated, loved and cared for like her own. The Devora girl had a look of distress, she had tears streaming down her eyes. "Lacy honey we love you very much, we wanted to tell you" Laura Cortez was cut off by the car making a screech as they stopped the car, Her father Carlos had gotten out in a hurry worried for his only daughters safety and told the young girl to get out of the now wreaked vehicle. Laura stayed back and yelled at her husband "You guys go ahead I'll stay back try to buy you sometime." Lacy ran towards Laura and gave her the strongest hug she could with tears coming down her eyes she whispered " I love you mommy" Laura kneeled down and kissed the girls temple before Carlos yelled at his daughter to hurry up because they didn't have much time. Little did young Lacy know that would be the last time she would see them alive.

Lacy arrived at camp and was rushed to the infirmary they treated her wounds and cuts, later she was moved to cabin 11 later identified as the Hermes cabin, home to the unclaimed, sons and daughters of minor gods and goddesses, and Hermes own children. After a couple weeks of being there she met a boy named Luke son of Hermes, a girl named Annabeth daughter of Athena, and another young boy who looked her age named Jason son of Apollo. After knowing them for a few weeks Jason and Lacy became super close, Jason became a little too close to lacy. One day after looking through her shell collection, she looked up to see Luke sitting next to her in her bunk, she trusted Luke with everything they had become like siblings. She told him how she considered Jason to be a great friend and how she cared so much for him. Little did lacy know that Jason had been listening to her and Lukes conversation. Jason felt his heart break and his eyes fill with tears of anger he had come to hate Luke and Lacy. He hated Luke because he thought Luke had stolen Lacy from him. He hated lacy for not liking him back. Later that day she looked in the mirror while talking to Luke about her favorite types of flowers. She saw a faint red lip stain of her cheek. They called Chiron over and it was later revealed that Lacy Venus Devora was daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love, Sexuality, and Beauty. Chiron had gone to see Dionysus to tell him the prophecy was soon to be complete. Long ago the gods had heard a prophecy that the Only forbidden son of Poseidon would fall for The Only daughter of his father's worst enemy Aphrodite. The prophecy said that their love would cause Chaos across the cosmos. They just had to wait for the son of Poseidon to show. If you had asked anyone at camp to describe lacy first the they would say is Beauty no brains. Yeah sure Lacy wasn't the brightest of the bunch..but she was still a very intelligent girl who succeeded at everything she wanted to. She had to prove to everyone she was smart. They forget aphrodite was goddess of war.

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵ ┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆ ┊┊★ * ┊┊*

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *
┊┊* . * ✦
┊☆ ° ✧    ·
★*
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this little look into Lacys life don't worry about Jason he doesn't matter much. But like just wait till you see Clarisse 😈😈 like
A little drama i created to the reason Poseidon don't fw aphrodite is like cus He fell in Love with her but she cheated on him with adonis so like he hated her after that. So like thats why Poseidons gonna hate aphrodite thru this but like Percys gonna be all "like wtf lacys so beautiful how could you hate her and her mother 😍🥰🙏" and Lacys gonna be like "boy no i hate your daddy 🌚🙄😊" while Aphrodites gonna be like "😈😈😈 lets go gang" and Poseidons gonna be like "😡 percy stop it now." before y'all ask abt grover. Dw he's gonna be here soon just wait cus yk you have to 😝😜