▪︎ 28.

Thank you so much for 10K reads! Honestly, the smile on my face wouldn't leave. Hopefully the book is enjoyable. Happy reading!

***

Eliza would consider herself and Percy as somewhat romantic. Of course, being their relationship kept a secret, didn't help the cause. But the moments like these were what she called as complete romance.

They met in secret, yes, the late hours of the common room, but they didn't spend it in heated kisses or hot make-outs. It was relaxing.

Eliza sat on Percy, her back to the flames as she wrapped her arms around his lower torso and her head on his chest as she listened to him complain about Ron.

"Ron really looks like he might just take the Fred and George route." Percy said as he ran a hand through her long brown hair. "That's really not what he should be doing. Now one can't stop Fred and George—"

"Hang on," Eliza said, sitting up and cutting him off, "What do you mean by the Fred and George route?"

Percy rolled his eyes, "Doing nothing but fool around. Cause as much mayhem as possible." He explained, his blue eyes glinting a brownish color due to the yellow-orange flames.

"You deduced all that of Ron's future because he was found in the girls' washroom?" Eliza asked, with a brow raised with a teasing voice. "Weren't you the one making plans for us in the girls' washroom?" She teased.

Percy flushed furiously. "I was not! I would never even dream of doing anything in the girls' washroom!"

"Oh? So the boys' washroom is okay for you?" Eliza asked, tilting her head a little, grinning playfully.

"I did not mean that!" Percy said hotly, "I would never ask you to do such a thing!"

"So, if I ask you, then it's fine?" Eliza questioned.

Percy's was turning red. He couldn't stand being teased.

"No! What I mean to say is—"

"It's alright, Percy," Eliza said, laughing lowly and pressing a quick kiss to his lips. "I'm only joking. I know you don't want to do anything in the washroom, but the bedroom is fine, yes?"

"Alexandera!" Percy exclaimed, blushing. "Stop saying such things!"

"What?" Eliza asked, acting oblivious. "What things should I stop saying?" She asked.

"The things you're trying to imply!" Percy said.

"Imply what things?"

"Th-Those things!"

"What are you saying?"

"You know what I'm trying to say!"

"No, I don't."

"S-Stop hinting me!"

"Hint you about what, Percy?"

"About that, a-about it." Percy stammered as he spoke, shyly and embarrassingly. "Don't make me say it." He added smally.