𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Is your brother finally back?"

With a radiant grin, Yuji vigorously nods, and his excitement is palpable from the gleam in his eyes. The news of his elder brother's return after almost two years apart has filled him with joy.

"He's been back for nearly two weeks, but he was staying at the hotel with the band to iron out some scheduling issues. He came home last night!" He exclaims, enthusiasm bubbling over.

Having completed your last class of the day, you step out of the door, and Yuji rushes towards you to share the exhilarating news. As you both make your way out of the university building, you and Yuji decide to meet up with Megumi and Nobara at a café on campus to catch up on some homework.

You respond with a hum, reciprocating the grin on your friend's face. "That's wonderful news! What are your plans now that he's back?"

Yuji leisurely walks beside you, arms casually behind his head, deep in thought about the possibilities. "Well, I don't know yet, but I think one of his bandmates is hosting a party this week to celebrate the success of the tour."

Hallow Domain – the boy band with a total of five members, Choso included. Yuji always mentions the band, but you never took the time to look them up, only catching a few songs that your best friend would insist you listen to. Their music suited your taste, appreciating any genre with a good beat and meaningful lyrics.

Yuji is their number one fan, especially with his older brother being an integral part of the group.

"A party, huh? Where's it going to be hosted?" you inquire, placing your bag on the table at the café before settling into your seat. Megumi and Nobara are already seated, papers scattered around them as they work until the mention of the party catches their attention, one expressing interest and the other sighing.

"A party? Why wasn't I informed?" Nobara squeals, her papers losing priority.

Yuji chuckles awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Well, it's a celebration for my brother's band."

"Your brother is back?" Megumi asks before sighing, "That means Gojo is back, damn."

"What's wrong with Gojo?" you inquire.

He shakes his head, "Everything. But mainly, he used to babysit me most of the time when my dad wasn't home, even though I was old enough to take care of myself. He always bothered me."

Yuji chuckles, "Well, Gojo is hosting the party at his house since it's the biggest."

Nobara narrows her eyes, clasping her hands under her chin as she scrutinizes their youngest friend. "Are we invited?"

"Well, I don't think—"

"You better get us an invite. No. Matter. What," she seethes out slowly, glaring as Yuji flinches before nodding quickly. You chuckle at the scene as you proceed to work on your project that is due soon, while the rest of the group engages in a lively discussion (mainly Yuji and Nobara) about the upcoming party until your name is mentioned.

"Maybe you'll finally get to meet Choso in person rather than hearing a bunch of nonsense stories from Yuji," Nobara states, grinning at you.

"Hey, they are really good stories!"
"Keep thinking that."
"Why you —"

It's true, though; you've never met Yuji's older brother since you became friends two years ago. Nobara and Megumi have already met Choso and the rest of the band due to their connections and having known Yuji since high school. You've met some of the bandmates, such as Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto, as they had breaks in the middle of the tour for a couple of days.