Chapter-47

Chapter-47

Cherish's POV:

Few days later,

I heard like screaming from the main area of the palace, I subconsciously walked there knowing they will take up Ares, I am furious.

As I approached the fight, I heard them scream. Riccardo had an angry expression, he looked away like he didn't wanted me to witness this.

I warned Riccardo, "Why you are doing this to Greg, he is injured!" Like I reminded him the broken arm of our guest. Seriously he is acting like a child.

This person saved Ares, Riccardo needs to control his temper.

I heard Greg spitting angrily, "Let it be Mrs. Valentine.... but your husband can't hide us for long.... Master Morris will take his belongings from here..."

I was stunned but more confused.... What hide and .... what belongings?

Riccardo warned him, "I have no intensions of keeping you all on my estate.... but neither I want your Master's feet on my property..."

Greg barked back, "You have his son here... and you are hiding him!!! stop this act!!!!... You want something out of this situation, then just ask for it!!!"

Greg seemed disgusted. I looked at Riccardo in disbelief... No.. this is not true, why will Riccardo want to hide Ares?

I heard Riccardo, "You and your Master are no worth to give me anything!!!!... Remember if I didn't let that child here.... then that thing could be dead!!!"

I warned on his words, "Don't talk about Ares like that!!!... he is jus a baby... and you were not trying to find his parents... but hide him!!!... are you... this greedy...."

Riccardo faced me, he said, "Wife... at least for once, pretend to be on my side... you don't understand why I do things this way.... stay out of it..."

He literally said that to me, how dare he...

I whispered, "Everything should profit you... from this marriage to saving a child... shame on you..."

He seemed to displeased and hurt by my words, Riccardo got bit closer as he said, "Wife.... you are talking nonsense at this point... for someone who is not related to u... you should put trust in me..."

I scoffed I am getting really angry now, I said, "Trust?! Come on... I don't need this... you know Cherish Derosa never trust anyone .... I do not need your money or you... I can take care of Ares on my slef..."

Riccardo pulled me closer to himself losing mind on my words, he almost warned, "Cherish Valentine .... that what you are now... Mrs. Cherish Riccardo Valentine... do you get it?... My dear wife...."

I was looking at his angry eyes, wanting him to cool down. But his actions are making me hesitant.

I heard maid, "Sir.. a helicopter...."

I turned to Riccardo again, questioning this. Greg had the most proud smile on his face, he said, "You didn't wanted him in your house... too bad.. since you have his son he is here...."