Chapter- 19 Truth

Chapter- 19 Truth

Riccardo's POV:

I smirked looking at her as she was busy in the garden, She was just having her afternoon coffee there. I know she didn't went to reach for that Man.

But I wonder what goes under her little mind.

I will do anything to keep her away from that man.

I noticed she had a glance at me getting busy with the book again. I smirked, she does reads books?

So, out of her character?

I chuckled looking away, having a sip of my coffee as well. I am amused she agreed to share coffee with me, but she has indeed been cautious about my injury.

She does care.

I want to know her more, more to her story.... more than what her parents told me or I got to know.

Sure, this fragile looking women has lot of color ... I can't miss any.

I heard her, "You look happy about something...."

I knew she taunted, I said, "You seem to care, Love...."

She scoffed saying, "Why would I?...."

She looked away, I said, "Maybe I am thankful  How I got to know such a great player.... who has hundreds of secrete....."

I saw her scoff,

I smile... Now it's time you show me all your cards wife.

This game is going to be as I wish.... let's see how two cunning people like you and me... make this marriage work.

Surely, you are only daughter of Derosa, cunning and trickery is in your blood.

You cannot escape it, and what I found out about you few days ago proved it well, indeed you are daughter of that Hector Derosa.

She said, "You might speak clear.... if you really need to me to understand...."

I smirked, Let's meet each other as the real people we are. Let's not pretend to be innocent or caring... when we all are the same.

She doesn't know the dark world, but her cunning attitude never leaves her. Just she never plans a head, that's her weakness... and her carelessness.

I said, "So... I was really furious.... about that Wade's existence since that night... the first time you mentioned him..... remember.... Miss. Diamond...."

Her eyes widen as I mentioned the name, 'Miss Diamond'

I saw a stunning expression, but let's not hide wife.

I exposed her, "I was checking... calls and texts on your phone.... I knew I shouldn't, but I needed to find the man who think who can have your heart.... I was desperate Husband wanting my wife back..." I tried to show no emotions.

I was having fun seeing how this pretty girl looked even when caught red handed.

She banged her hands on the table, she warned, "How dare you!"

I said to Cherish, "Cool down my lovely.... there is more to the story...."

I explained, "I found a small hit of another device linked to the phone.... I couldn't find the other device at first... But I managed.... There is a popular pawn shop 30 km away from your parents house.... then another place where you store your goodies...."

She kept her eyes on me as anger filled her. I said, "You are a collector.... You sell and buy everything under your reach...... You also own a casino in the mega city.... biggest actually...."