Six: Dungeon Time

Hello! This is the Beginning Note, where your name can be featured for as little as 3$ a month! Any chapters I release while you have a subscription to my Patreon, will have your name where this note is! Alternatively, you can donate to my Paypal. Doing so motivates us to work on this actively, and will allow us to invest in other projects, in the future!

Patreon: https://patreon.com/user?u=83993126

Paypal: paypal.com/RobWillFarm

Thank you to those listed below! :)
Garrett Newbrough;

________________________________________________________________________________

The next day was a tiring experience, as neither me nor my parents got much sleep that night due to our dungeon crawling, but I managed to head out and enchant an item for free. A man by the name of Heril got called, and offered his pickaxe to be enchanted. A simple durability enchantment, followed by a force multiplication enchantment on the tips didn't take long, with my new awakenings. We returned, sixteen more gold in our bag, and unloaded without issue. Then, mother requested Vaquin and I into her study, where she was waiting with a woman in dark garb.

"Oh, my boy~!" Mother squealed, rushing over and picking me up in a tight hug. "How did your day go?"

"Good," I nodded. "Everything went smoothly, and I didn't have to see the recipient of the free enchantment, this time. It was wrought-iron, too, so it didn't take nearly as long to enchant."

"That's good," she nodded. "Well, let's get down to business. Come, sit, both of you!" We sat in the chairs she had gestured to, while the unknown woman stepped forward."This is Anir Bledren, an assassin and spy for the crown. She will be going with you two into the dungeon."

"Wait, dungeon?" Vaquin blinked in surprise, looking between me and my mother. "He's less than eleven months old... Pardon me for saying this, but you can't really be sending him into the dungeon at his age!"

"You are pardoned," mother smiled cheekily. "And yes, I am. You see, he attained his sixth awakening last night, and showed me and his father a rather interesting aspect of his blessing. Son, if you could...?"

[<Rel Eil> Added to Party!]

[<Anir Bledren> Added to Party!]

[<Whinn Vaquin> Added to party!]

[Skill <ID Create> Leveled Up! (3/100)]

We appeared in the starter clearing for the Nymph instant dungeon, making Vaquin flinch. Anir narrowed her eyes, but remained still. "This is a dungeon I can create on command," I said. "It is so weak that I could take on the monsters within when I was only a month old, which I did."

"Scared the living daylights out of us," mother grumbled.

Vaquin simply stood there, mouth agape as he processed everything. The kid could create dungeons? He had done so when he was a month old? He had fought monsters all on his own? Hell, he had reached his sixth awakening, already?! He couldn't believe any of this, but it was all so within my character that he couldn't deny it. Plus, the Queen, herself, was espousing to its truthfulness.

"Alistair feels discontent, being weak. He wants to grow stronger, and he can do that simply by killing monsters, as a part of his blessing. The job I'm giving you both, right now, is to follow him, and make sure he isn't killed. Let him kill the monsters, and step in only if he is about to die. You are both very capable fighters, short and long distance, so I expect nothing but the best from you both!" Mother explained, pointing at them with a glare.

"Yes, Your Majesty," Anir said quietly and firmly, no expression showing on her face.

Vaquin opened and closed his mouth like a fish for a few moments before shaking his head and nodding. "Yes, Your Majesty..."