chapter 3

(smol timeskip)

(smol timeskip)

you and tanjiro found old man urokodaki and now you are training to become demon slayers you trained but only on your byakugan and urokodaki's training is a whole other level your body aches everywhere and now you and tanjiro are running up and down a mountian.

(back to now)

"y/n tanjiro i want you to race up the mountian without getting caught in the traps  got it?"urokodaki asks you and tanjiro nod  as you both stand infront of the mountian

"begin!" and off you two go you dodged a swinging log and jumped over the pit full of spikes and all the other stuff. tanjiro wasn't too far off your trail this was a breeze to you thanks to your byakugan but there was always one thing that you couldn't get past the blades.

like always the blades flew at you and tanjiro but you where to focused on making sure tanjiro doesn't get hurt then to dodge them all yourself you earned a few cuts on your arms thanks to it too but you just kept running.

you and tanjiro finally reached the top of the mountian and sprinted all the way back down like always.

the both of you finally reached the shack urokodaki and nezuko where staying at you opened the door and fell flat on your face panting as you did so"y/n! are you oka-"you could hear tanjiro's voice but you where too exhausted to listen and just closed your eyes and fell asleep.

(timeskip cause i'm lazy you and tanjiro just got back from the final selection)

you and tanjiro just got your demon slayer outfits after all the hardship during the final selection

you had a plain white haori the sleeves were long so they reached the middle of your hand and you had the standard demon slayer uniform with a skirt but it had black shorts underneath and also gold earrings your father hiashi gifted these to you but you never wore them but the most noticable things where the weights on your wrists and ankles urokodaki gifted them to you before you went to final selection so you can learn to fight with weight on you and when you take them off you will be even faster the weights on your ankles where hidden by black leg warmers they both weighed 100 pounds you eventually learned how to walk without falling on your face.