chapter 2

(your pov)

sunlight peeks through the window of the room as you sit up rubbing your eyes as realization hit's you"tanjiro wake up we gotta get home!"tanjiro jolts awake looking around and then remembering where the both of you where"your right!"he yells out quickly getting up you both fix up the room folding the blankets and picking up anything knocked over.

you both bid farewell to the old man before heading up the mountian quickly"i smell...blood!"tanjiro yells as he looks at you and you nod getting the message

blood!"tanjiro yells as he looks at you and you nod getting the message

you focus your eyes traveling back and forth when you see something...blood so much blood...everywhere bodies lay on the floor torn to shreds the shoji doors torn off you relize who's bodies they where tanjiro's family!.

without warning you grab tanjiro's hand and run as fast as you can you can't even feel the burning feeling of the cold wind rushing past you  everything felt numb as you make it to the now destroyed house tanjiro looks inside seeing the gory scene of his dead family.

you look around when your eyes land on nezuko who is laying on top of her little brother her life force is still there just a little bit of light left in her body"tanjiro! it's nezuko she's alive i can see it we must get her to a doctor immediately!"he nods putting nezuko on his back  as you both run down the mountian with nezuko.

suddenly nezuko starts thrashing around violently your byakugan is still activated you notice somthing her aura it's different it's dark...she suddenly falls of the side of the mountian bringing tanjiro and you with her.

tanjiro and nezuko land in the snow but you smash into a tree a stick cuts your arm causing it to bleed as you hit the ground"nezuko you don't have to walk we can carry you!"tanjiro yells as nezuko slowly stands up and raises her head.

her eyes are slits and her nails are claws and he teeth are fangs she growls and runs past tanjiro towards you and jumps on focusing on the blood coming from your arm.

you fall back in the snow as tanjiro comes behind her shoving a hatchet into her mouth to keep her from biting you when she suddenly starts growing larger.

"if only i would have decilned that old man! i could have dragged tanjiro back up the mountian but i let myself be selfish and while we where sleeping soundly you were being torn apart!"you yell out tears start streaming down your face same with tanjiro as your byakugan deactivates.

"you have to resist nezuko!"tanjiro yells as tears fall on your face they aren't yours and not tanjiro's but nezuko's tears suddenly you notice someone coming they have a sword! you muster up all your strength and push nezuko to the side the blade cutting off tanjiro's hair as him and nezuko roll into a tree nezuko shrinking back to her normal size.

"why are you protecting it?"a man with spiky black hair put into a ponytail and deep blue eyes says turning to face you tanjiro and nezuko"she's my sister!"tanjiro yells"you call that thing your sister"this dude it just pissing me o how dare he nezuko is not a thing!.

you ball up some snow and throw it at the dude with black hair it hits him squra in the ace as he just ignores you meanwhile you continue to throw snowballs at him"i am giyuu tomioka a demon slayer and i have to decapitate your sister here"

(small timeskip because i can't remember what else they say)

you and tanjiro wake up to see nezuko laying next to you with a peice of bamboo in her mouth"witch one of you here is y/n hyuga?"giyu asks as you raise your hand he throws a letter your way"i found this at a house the man inside was dead but i found this laying next to him"

you open the letter as tanjiro peaks over your shoulder to see

dear y/n if you are reading this i am already dead but i have something to ask of you please become a demon slayer and use your byakugan for good also i hope your training pays off take good care of tanjiro and find the perfect man or woman to repopulate the hyuga amily with

hiashi hyuga your father.

you nod as you place the letter down"head to mount shigiri and find an old man named sakonji urokodaki tell him giyuu tomioka sent you"giyu instructs as he turns and walks away you and tanjiro stands up and nezuko is also awake as the three of you set off to find sakonji urokodaki.