♠️The House♠️

A/N: There's finally a smut scene, its not extreme, its my first one, so please don't be too judgemental 😂 i made it soft ig you could say

We finally escape the castle by the skin of our teeth. Considering the dragon and other guards. We slayed the guards however. We ran down the path past the castle, there was a house up ahead.

We haul ass to the house, we open the door not caring if its occupied or not. Luckily for us it was empty. "That was so fucking close" Romare said running his hand through his luscious hair. "It was" i said, walking around playing with a light which turned on. I went to the sink in the kitchen.

"Romare! There's running water and electricity!" I exclaimed, finally a fucking shower. I headed upstairs to find a laundry room, the bathroom and some bedrooms. It looks recently abandoned, i go into a room to find some clothes I could wear while I washed them. "Romare come here! There's clothes "I yell.

"Great! There's food and ammo down here, not much but it'll do" He hollered back. Looks like things were finally turning up. Since Romare was downstairs, I dropped my clothes and put them in the wash. I head into the bathroom, a claw foot tub in the middle of the room. I let the water fill with bubbles, so I stepped in. I hold my breath and go under the water and come back to see Romare standing there.

He looks at me seductively, he kneels down next to the tub, rubbing his thumb over my lips. He pulls his shirt off, then his pants. Completely naked, beautiful man. He climbs in the tub, moving me forward. He pulls me to him, my back to his chest.

His hands sliding on my waist, to my hips then my thighs. I sigh at his touch, never feeling so safe. He plants kisses on my neck, and shoulders leaving hickeys. His hand slid between my thighs, touching me where I needed it most. A moan escapes my lips as his finger encircles me. He kisses my neck as he continues, I soon reach my climax. He stands up lifting me from the tub, taking me to the bedroom. He lays me down on the bed, kissing my lips and exploring my body with his hands.

"Is this all okay for you, do you want me to stop?" Romare whispers into my ear. "Please don't stop" I whisper breathlessly. He nips my ear, pinching my nipples, kissing down my stomach leaving hickeys over them. He then comes back up, aligning himself to me.

He pushes his length into me, I arch my back in pleasure. Moans escape our lips, he pins my wrists above my head. He picks up speed slamming into my hips. Panting and writhing in pleasure. My legs ache, I feel myself clench around him as I reach my pleasure.

I felt high, a different high. He soon finished outside of me. I felt empty once he left me. He comes back with a towel to clean me up. Romare pulls me to him, I lay my head on his chest.

He plays with my hair, "Are you okay?" I nod "I'm amazing" i fall asleep with a smile on my face for the first time in years

......
I wake up, a blanket over me. I smell the sweet smell of pancakes. I get up and see my clothes are clean and folded on the bed. I put them on, happy to have them clean. I grab my eyeliner from my bag and put some on my eyes.

I head downstairs, Romare wearing his clothes which look clean now too. "Good morning princess, i made some pancakes for us" He flashes me that bright smile.

I blush at his nickname for me. I sit down and he sets down plates of pancakes. "Gosh these are fucking amazing!" I say. Romare smiles warmly.

"Thank you, I'm glad we found this place, it was well needed" He says with a smirk. I nod in agreement, taking a bite of my pancakes. We head out of the house, ready to continue our journey. We hike through the woods, I see the cat again

It flashes its pointy teeth at me and runs away. I laughed a little, feeling no longer scared of what used to haunt me in this place. I see red glowing eyes pop behind the tree, a toothy grin flashed at me. "You're running out of time Raelyn, you're so close but you won't make it" the rabbit says taunting me.

"Yes I will" I say confidently, it laughs and runs away. I feel like I'm finally standing up to my demons, I won't let them dominate my actions any longer. I reach into my bag, I chuck the bottle of bourbon against the tree.

Glass shatters and liquid runs down the tree. I took the bottle of pills and threw them into the woods, nowhere to be found. Romare gives me a proud smile. "Good Raelyn, you needed to do that. You can't keep using band aids for a stab wound" He says. And he's right, I'm done with it all.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed that chapter, i promise on the next book I'll try to get a little more in-depth on the smut