🎩Run🐇

The man, it's that man that killed my parents. He cuts down our ropes and drug us over the ground. I heard the creaking of cellar doors opening, and he dragged us down the stairs.

My body thumps on each step. He locked us each in dog kennels. "We're gonna have a mighty good time with you two, especially you girl" He laughs. I roll my eyes at him, he reaches in and takes our supplies, then cuts us out of our nets.

"Fuck you, lame ass white trash!" I yell at the man. He simply laughs and walks up the stairs to another door. "Romare what the fuck are we gonna do?" I say worried, knowing what's gonna be in store for us.

"We'll come up with something Rae, we gotta get out of these cages first" He says, sticking his fingers through trying to get the lock. The door opens again, Romare stops and sits back.

The man, another man and a young woman come down the stairs. She giggles evilly at me, and gives big doe eyes to Romare. For some reason I felt jealous that she was eyeing him.

"Well looky here! We got us something fresh" The other man says. "Why yes we do Billy, Sherry, why don't you open up them cages and tie em up for me" The man says to the young lady.

"You got it Pa" She laughs. She starts with Romare's cage first, she gets a little handsy with him. Touching his crotch and stomach. "Desperate whore" I mumbled.

She smiled at me and laughed, continuing to feel him up. She tied him and dragged him out of the cage, she proceeded to do the same to me. I attempted to bite her, she was quick to grab my hair and pull it, yanking my head back.

She says in a bubbly voice "Listen here you stupid cunt, I'll gut you like a pig if you keep fucking around. You'll regret it" She evilly giggles at me. I spit in her face, she then gets up and grabs a baseball bat. My hands are tied but not my feet, i try to escape but all i see her swinging the bat at my head

.......
My eyes opened with blurriness as I realized where I was at. I look over to see Romare knocked out. We're tied up on doctors tables, the room is red and smells pungent. I hear the giggling of Sherry. She's wearing a nurse's costume, she has a blade in her hand. She walks over to Romare and looks at me while she kisses him on his mouth.

I scream at her, but I have a gag in my mouth. She takes the blade making little cuts on his bare abdomen. Blood dribbles down everywhere, tears stream down my face.

"Oh don't worry, you'll get some attention too" She giggles crazy. I feel fucked up, my body feels fuzzy and evey time i move everything is blurry. I see two of the same girl, knowing they must have drugged me.

I fall in and out of consciousness. I hear heavy footsteps, I see the man and the girl talking. I couldn't get everything they were saying " Take her out.." "Cut this p..." "this is gonna be f...". I shook my head back and forth, I screamed as loud as I could. They both laughed,

"There ain't no sense in screaming girl, no one can hear ya out here" he says with an ominous voice. I see Romare's eyes slowly flash open, he's covered in blood. Not enough blood for blood loss, just enough for stinging across his skin.

The man named Billy comes over to me, pushing my hair from my face. Tears stream down my face, his fingers trace over my body. I try to pull away from his touch but can't. I fade in and out, as they carry the tables out into the woods. They tie us up together, we're battered, bruised and bloody.

They leave out in the middle of the woods, tossing our stuff at us. Leaving us for dead, damn well knowing evil lurks around every corner. They start banging pots together yelling and hooting. I hear growls and gurgling, I see zombies and wolves appearing out of nowhere.

A hundred glowing eyes around us, I guess they took my phone because a Cypress Hill song started blasting. They run off into the distance. "Romare, wake up!!" Romare '' i yell wriggling and kicking, he mumbles.

Fuck, i look around. The monsters are creeping up faster. I see my bag next to my foot, I hook my foot into the strap and manage it to land next to my hands. "Stupid hicks" I mumbled , cutting the ropes off Romare and myself.

I shake Romare hard and scream "WE GOTTA FUCKING GO GET THE FUCK UP!!" His eyes snap, he lazily gets up. I toss him his bag and we start running. The monsters and wolves running after us, I pull out the AK blasting bullets into zombies heads.

Some hitting the wolves, blood and guts splattered behind us. We continue to run for our lives, taking down a good portion of the evil creatures. I see an abandoned cabin ahead.

"Come on Romare, we can make it" I say as he's dragging behind me. I open the door, he goes in first collapsing on the ground. I shut the door and pin a chair under the knob. Romare isn't looking too great, I try getting him to sit up but he has no strength.

Whatever they gave us, it didn't bother me. I pull some rubbing alcohol out of his bag, I clean him up. The cuts weren't deep, they would be scabbed over by tomorrow. I pulled him up against myself, I opened his mouth and poured water down it. He swallows it, but is still out of it.

I lay him down so he can rest, and I sit down in a shitty old chair. I put my earbuds in, listening to Steady. I pull out my fresh bottle of bourbon, I crack it open. I started taking swigs of it. The only thing I got to numb my nerves and ease my wandering mind.

Drowning in the liquor, I put the cap on and stuffed the bottle into my bag. Waves of loneliness and depression wash over me like an ocean tide. I eventually drift off to sleep, leaving all my worries behind me