PART 2

{haesung}

"class dismissed."  our advisor said and the others already sonic dashed out the classroom.

i sighed as i placed all my notebooks and textbooks in my bag.

there are exams coming up too..

i stood up from my seat and walked out the classroom.

as i was walking through the hallways, i caught a glimpse of someone.

not just anyone.

i looked down at my foot & sighed again.

"hi, hi, haesung! what are you sighing there for?" the only person who self-proclaimed as my friend, asked.i turned to yujin with a frown, "do you have a baseball practice today?"

he nodded, "you might want to walk home by now, the forecast said there'll be a thunderstorm by this time."

i then watch him turn his back to me. "i'll message you later." he said as he jogged away.

i walked out of the school gates, and the sky was covered with gray clouds.

i walked around the sidewalks and that's when the skies growled.

i flinched. oh shit, i didn't know yujin was telling the truth about the thunderstorm

i panicked, i was still far away from home & i got no shelter from the rain, especially the thunder since i'm scared of those eversince i was little.rain drops slowly started to fall from the sky, one by one.

the people in the sidewalks then started running to look for shelter, while others took out their umbrellas.

i gritted my teeth and ran through the sidewalks, looking for a place to take cover at.

oh, lord, please, i hope this is just a light shower

the sky growled again, louder this time.

fear crept inside me & i need to run slower in order to not trigger my injury.

i bit my lower lip and looked for a place.

that's when across the road, with a bright & shiny sign, says 'sunshine café.'i looked at each side the road if there were vehicles but there weren't.

i took the opportunity to run across & went in the café.

the whole place smelled like marshmallows, it was very nice.

i sat down on the table next to the window and watched the rain outside.

as much as i hate thunder, rain somehow comforts me.

i feel like the world's crying, trying to tell me it's pain, while i want to do the same.

i rested my chin on the palm of my hand as i stared outside.

i can't even hear the thunder from here, and it relieves me.

i wonder if they're alright if i just stay here in the café to take shelter...