O N E

J a x s e n

J a x s e n

Moving all the time can be tough. Especially when you've just gotten settled in. My Mom likes to move a lot so we don't really stay in one place for very long.

We had just moved to LA, which I'm not so mad about because my best friend Jordie lives here. He used to live in Chicago but then he moved here. After he moved me, my mum and brother Elias moved to Boston.

I hope we stay here for a long time instead of moving.

"Jaxsen! Come here." Elias called out from his room. "What?" I asked but get no reply.

I sighed and got up to see what he wanted. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Uh... I forgot." He said. "Oops?"
"You're so fucking annoying." I say then roll my eyes and was about to walk out. "Wait I remember. Jordie and his family are coming over for dinner."
"For real?" I asked excitedly. I haven't seen Jordie and his family for about five months.

"Yes now get out of my room dumbass." Elias said, I just flipped him off on return and walked back to my room and sat on my bed.

I grab my phone from out of my pocket and text Jordie.

Jo mamas

Yo

What?

I heard you're coming over later

BRO THAT WAS
SUPPOSED TO BE A
SURPRISE

Jesus calm down. I can act surprised
if you want lmao

No it's not the same😪

Well then I can't help
You dumbass 🥱

That's not nice
imma go cry now

Ok see ya then

Wait no I was kidding

Bahahhh but nah I have to go
Mom's calling out to me

Fine be like that then

...

Jkjk but tell yo Mom I said hi

Ok bye bitch

See ya later

.

I put my phone in my pocket and make my way to the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked Mom. She looks like she's cooking something. "We have a surprise for you tonight." She said with a big smile. "Is it about Jordie?" I asked.
"What- how do you know?"
"Ugh Eli told me just before." I said then went over to the fridge. "Oh my god that kid." She sighed. "Thanks though I'm really looking forward to it." I looked at her then back in the fridge.

"Bro we have nothing in here." I close the door. "I'm going out to get stuff what do you want?" Mom asked "uh can I please have Takis and Dino nuggets I love those." Mom chuckles a bit. "Yea I know you do I'll make sure to get them."
"Thanks." I said then headed back to my room.

Today has been a long one that's for sure. We had to move into our new house which was so exhausting. I might have a little nap before Jordie gets here.

I take off my shoes and get under my blanket. I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

୨⎯ 𝔍𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔲$𝔶 ⎯୧

"Wake up dumbass I'm here!" I heard someone say and I slowly open my eyes. It took a bit before my eyes readjusted to the light.

"Jordie!" I yelled then have him a big hug. "I missed you bro." I say whilst still hugging him. "I missed you too." He said.
We stayed like that for a couple more seconds then we let go.

"Dude I feel like I haven't seen you in for ever." I said and got out of my bed. "For real man." He replied.

"Come on let's go to the dining room." I say then he nodded."

When we make it in there I see Jordie's parents. "Hello Mr and Mrs Taylor." I brought them both into a hug. "Hello Jaxsen we missed you." Mrs Taylor said and pulled away. "I missed you two as well."

I look over at the table and see there's a bunch of food on it. I go and sit down at a seat telling Jordie to come sit next to me.

"So how are you finding LA Jaxsen?" Mr Taylor asked me. "Well Ive only been here a couple hours but so far it's been okay." He just nodded in return.

My parents, Jordie's parents and Elias kept talking whilst me and Jordie talked.

"So you excited for school?" Jordie asked before taking a bite of his food. We're having mashed potatoes, vegetables and some meat. "No the fuck? I hate school."
"You'll be okay you can sit with me and my friends. I'll have to introduce you."
"You better cos I'm not tryna be hanging around you all the time." I chuckled. "Hey that's mean." He said then pouted. "Shut up." I laughed.

We talked for a bit more then it was time for them to leave.

"Jordie come here." I whispered. "You should stay over for the night."

"Ok bet I'll ask Mom and Dad then you ask your Mom." He said "Okay."

I waited for Jordie to get his answer. "They said yes" He said then did I fist pump motion. I laughed before saying, "Okay I'll ask Mom."

"Mom..."
"Yes?" She replied. "Can Jordie sleep over tonight?" She thought for a moment before saying yes. I thanked her before walking back over to Jordie.

I sighed. "She said no" I Said trying to hold back my laugh. "Really? Damn." He seemed bummed out. "Nah I'm just kidding she said yes." I said and started laughing.

"Man fuck you but for real?" He asked. "Yep let's go to my room."

He said bye to his parents then came to my room.

"Bro I need you to tell me everything that's been happening with you." He spoke before sitting on my bed.

"Not much has happened with me." I say then thought for a second. "Oh wait you remember that girl Lainey?" I asked "Yes the one with the lip piercing right?"
"Yep that's the one. She wanted to hook up." I laughed a bit before going under my blanket.

"Are you being serious?" He said before laughing. "Yess bro the whole conversation with her was awkward as hell. And plus she has a boyfriend!" I exclaimed and throw my hands up. "That's so fucking stupid I hate cheaters man." Jordie replied. "Same."

We continue to talk for a bit more before laying down and going to sleep. I missed nights like this when Jordie would sleep over.

=====

A/n what's uppp

First chapter down how y'all feel about it?

Trust me it'll get more interesting but I just needed a way to introduce the main character.

How was your day?

1071 words