F O U R

J a x s e n

I sent myself a quick text so I would have hers too. "Aight thanks mama I'll see you later." She smirked and winked. I just rolled my eyes playfully.

"Aight so you guys tell me about yourselves." I turn to face Jordie's friends. I was leaning against Jordie as they started talking.

Malcolm had rolled a blunt. "Here." He passed it to me. I had two puffs before passing it to Jordie.

"So how long are you planning to stay here for?" Joseph asked me. "Hopefully for a while. My Mum always moves but I want this place to last." I replied. "Oh yea." He didn't say much after that.

My phone pinged so I pulled it out.

Billie

Yo

Yea?

Wyd?

Nothing why?

Come outside with me

How do I know you're
not gonna like kill me or sum

Wow have a little
Trust in me😭

Aight yea sure whereabouts?

With the kids near
the Pool.

Ok I'll be there soon.

👍

.

I started to get up when Jordie spoke. "Where are you going?" He asked also standing up. "It's okay dude I'll be back." He hummed before sitting back down. "Okay don't get into any trouble." He pointed. "Yep."

I walked away going out the back. Jordie's friends seem cool hopefully I have some of the same classes with them.

As I made my way outside I saw bright blue hair. I walked over to her.

"Why hello there." She spoke. "Hey. So what's up?" I asked a bit curious as to why she wanted me to come out here.

"Just to talk. Come sit down with me." She tapped the spot next to her. I stood there for a bit longer. "C'mon I don't bite. Well unless you want me to." Billie said with a smirk.

I just laughed and sat down. "You're weird."

"Ouch that's mean." She said in a fake hurt tone. "You'll live."

"So tell me about yourself." Billie said scooting closer. "Well I just moved here from Boston."

"Really? Cool." She said. "How long have you lived here?" I asked her. "My whole life." Billie said with a small chuckle.

Just as I was about to speak a girl came up to us. She was short and had blonde hair.

"Hey Billie." The girl said flirtatiously. The fuck. "Hey Chloe what's up?" Of course she has the most basic name.

"Nothing much. I was looking for you..." Chloe said smirking. "Were you now?" Billie replied licking her lips.

I don't wanna watch people flirt so I go to get up. Just as I do Billie grabs my hand to pull me back down.