Bath Time

"Hey moon, bedtime for you" Preston whispered to the sleeping baby laying down on top of Preston, who was laying on the sofa. It  was only 18:45 but she already dozed off.

"Can you carry her up? I'll just go get her pajamas out of the drier"  I said as Preston nodded, I stood up and carefully moving her hand which was holding the rim of my shirt and walked to the laundry room, finding Luna's pajamas before going upstairs to see Preston already undressed her she only had her diaper on.

I gently put her in pajamas before laying her in the crib, tucking her in as Preston and I discussed by making her move to a big girl bed soon. I kissed her head gently as she smiles.

"I love you moon" both of us whispered as we silently opened the door and went ot our room to take a bath.

As soon I entered I run the bath once it's full I stripped and got in. Once Preston walked in he stripped and joined me in the bath.
(Sorry if it's a bit weird, I don't know how to make it less awkward but there is know 18+ scene here)

"This is relaxing" He mumbled

"You know Luna's growing up" Preston said and I exactly know where this is going to." Don't you miss having a little teeny tiny baby and being a mom and dad again?" I sat straight and faced him.

"Preston..." I sighed. " Luna is still a baby, yes I want more kids I do I promise but in a few months I know you'll be busy with work and I don't want you away during my pregnancy, I don't think is not time yet" He nodded. "I'm sorry" I said and he shook his head.

"Hey, hey I totally understand. Luna still needs our attention right now. I guess I just think she growing up too fast.

And we both relaxed in the bath for 15 minutes and that's when we heard cries, and we both started grabbing towels.

"I got it" I kissed Preston before drying my hands and then putting on a robe, making my way to Luna's room. She was sitting clutching her blanket. I took her in my arms,"What's wrong baby?" I asked

"Mommy baf?" She questioned touching my neck.

"Yes mommy was having a bath"

"I want baf too" she yelled and I laughed at her reaction and and shouted at Preston to warm the water down as it was too cold for her. It was only 19:30 so if she's up till 8 it would be a nightmare.

I tool her into our bathroom where Preston was sitting on the counter with a towel around his bottom half. I took off Luna pajamas and gently placed her in the bath.

Preston stayed kneeling at the side playing with Luna as I finished at the shower and changed clothes.

"All done" Preston smiles at the toddler playing and Preston wrapped her in her towel redressing her to the pajamas and placed her another diaper.

"Good night moon" I kissed her as she slowly went to dreamland.

531 words