I'm the perfection itself

Hey lovelies(⁠っ⁠.⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠っ

I hope you'll like this chapter...

Please drop your view about the story in the comments section..

Please leave a vote...

[ START ]
________________________________________________

Author's Pov
As the days unfolded, everyone embraced their vacation, despite it not going exactly according to plan. Yn's health showed remarkable progress with each passing day, bringing relief and joy to all. After a week had passed, Amaira and Karthik bid farewell and returned to their homeland, India. Meanwhile, Naman, Nakash, and Roohi decided to extend their stay for an additional 3-4 days, savoring every moment of their time before eventually making their way back to India as well. Yn finds solace and happiness in the company of her cousins and friends.

Jimin visited many times and other members too, after few days yn wanted to go to her clinic atleast for some time but jimin strictly said no as everyone did but it wasn't like she's gonna listen to anyone apart from him. He's making her feel special of which she's aware but can't do anything, he has made it difficult for her to not talk to himself daily, It was easy for her to not to do so but not anymore, the time that spent together has effect on her, telling him every detail has became a part of her everyday.

However, there's something that has been weighing heavily on her mind, causing her to feel a sense of gloominess. It's the marriage proposal from Aryan Agnihotri that has been keeping her hooked with these emotions. Today is the day when she is going to meet him in Korea, as he has gone out of his way to visit her.

At 10:00AM
In the living while whining to savi about her 'dukh', yn was having her tteokboki, which was cooked by savi

"Saviiii, pleaseeee tell him that I'm sick and can't not make it their today!" Yn whined for 10th time before continuing to chew on her spoon due to annoyance

"We were five in the room, did the one of us told you to say yes!?" Savi said, her lips forming a line.

"No but... Pleaseeeee just for onceee it's won't be the first time you would be lying in this matter" yn pouted, following savi to her as she mad her way to room after finishing her breakfast

"Exactly! This will be the 59th time I'll lie" savi yelled making yn flinch

"You're counting this!?" Yn yelled back and savi hummed in response

"Get out of the room and get ready to meet just for this once, reject him and come back" savi kicked yn out of the room

Yn made her way to room, she opened her closet to choose the outfit, she scanned the whole closet not because she want to look, because she want to look terrible.

She took a black hoodie and same coloured Cargo pants, she sighed heavily before looking at herself in mirror and those bangs which she hated at the moment but couldn't do anything about it as it was her decision to get that haircut, not because she wanted to try it but she had to because of her injury which can be hided in this way only.

Flashback
Yn,savi,Amaira and Karthik were chilling in yn's room until yn's phone flashed a facetime from yn's mom, everyone shared a eye contact before saying "What do we do?"