found her

Namaskar ji..

I hope you will like the chapter.

Please leave a vote.

[ start ]
____________________________________________________

Jimin's pov
As we crawled through the dark, narrow vent, our hearts pounded in our chests. The air was thick with tension and fear. We couldn't see a thing, but we knew we had to keep moving forward.

Suddenly, we heard a faint sound echoing through the vent. It sent shivers down our spines. The sound grew louder and more ominous with each passing second. Savi gasped seeing the walls, her voice trembling with terror.

The walls were stained with blood,.

"My y-yn," she stammered, her voice barely audible.

Luzi stepped forward, her eyes filled with determination.

"Savi, no matter what you don't have to break after seeing yn in condition. You'll stay strong for yn," she reassured.

Savi didn't react, We continued crawling, inching closer to the end of the vent.

Finally, we reached the end of the hallway, where a door stood before us. We could hear muffled sounds coming from behind it, indicating that everything we were searching for was just on the other side.

Luzi turned to us, her voice filled with concern.

"Taehyung, Savi, are you both sure you can handle whatever lies beyond this door?"

They nodded, determination gleaming in their eyes. Taehyung and Savi would go with the officers, while Luzi and I would venture through the door with our own group of officers. We had to find a way out, no matter the cost.

Yn's pov
I slowly regained consciousness, my head pounding with pain. I tried to open my eyes, but they felt heavy and swollen. Memories of the last moments before I blacked out flooded my mind, and I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping it was all just a nightmare.

I attempted to move my hands, but they were bound tightly. Panic surged through me, confirming that this nightmare was all too real. Tears welled up in my closed eyes, blurring my vision even more.

The room I was in was eerie and unsettling, devoid of any signs of life. The silence was deafening, and fear gripped my heart. I took a deep breath, trying to steady myself.

"You have to be strong, yn," I whispered to myself, my voice barely audible

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself in the dimly lit room. My eyes scanned the sparse surroundings, landing on nothing but a worn-out sofa and a small table in front of me. Determination surged through me as I moved my hands, desperately attempting to free myself from the tight ropes that bound me.

Suddenly, the sound of a creaking door echoed through the room, causing my head to snap towards it. My heart raced as I locked eyes with a boy who stood in the doorway, a smirk dancing on his lips.

"Oh, so sweetheart is trying to free herself," he scoffed, his voice dripping with arrogance.

The anger inside me flared, and I shot him a glare filled with defiance.