She fainted

I hope you will like the story!!

Pls leave a vote..

Thanks for reading

[Start]
_____________________________________________________

Author's pov
Heedo busted into the room right when Luzi was about to unleash her fury on Nayu. She can't stand anyone messing with her friends, but she held back 'cause she needed info about the jerk who did this and, of course, Nayu knows where dad is.

Luzi shouted in frustration, "You're gonna end up dead!"

Nayu, all full of himself, shot back, "But you'll be dead before you see me go down."

Then, outta nowhere, Heedo's voice broke in.

"Ma'am, we gotta get outta here. Yn Mam's condition is critical."

Luzi, with fire in her eyes said

"You'll pay for your every step." and slapped Nayu hard across the face, sending him crashing to the floor.

She turned to Min Hoo and demanded.
"You, show us the way outta here, now."

Min Hoo just nodded, ready to lead the way in fear .

Nayu and his gang were swiftly apprehended by Luzi's team, they were disarmed to prevent any escape or resistance. Luzi, being concerned about everyone's safety, instructed Savi and Taehyung to exit through the vent. This was a crucial move to minimize their presence in Nayu's line of sight. She scolded them sternly, emphasizing the importance of staying hidden because they were ready to approach the place where luzi was. However, she refrained from disclosing any details about Yn, aside from that they had found her.

Luzi wasted no time and immediately informed BTS and Naman about the situation, urging them to leave in their cars. However, they adamantly refused, They were determined to stand by Luzi and the crew. Despite Luzi's attempts to convince them. "We can't leave you all here are you kidding!?" That's what they said and they stood their ground, unwilling to leave anyone behind.

As the situation escalated, more police arrived at the scene. Luzi's suspicion that Cha Bin was involved got confirmed at this point. The atmosphere grew tense.

Heedo and Luzi swiftly returned to the jimin, their faces filled with urgency. They wasted no time in relaying every single piece of information they had, ensuring that everyone was fully aware of the situation at hand.

Jimin, with worry and an overwhelming fear which was clutching his heart and desire to protect Yn, gently scooped her up in his arms, cradling her like a fragile treasure. With Luzi leading the way, he hurriedly made his way outside, his heart pounding in his chest.

As they emerged from the building, the first rays of the morning sun began to paint the sky with vibrant hues, casting a warm glow over the scene. The air was filled with tension, The sight of Jimin's tear-stained face and the raw emotion in his eyes served as a poignant reminder of the immense love and concern he held for Yn which didn't went unnoticed by luzi

Meanwhile, BTS, following Luzi's instructions, had positioned themselves on the opposite side of the building, maintaining a strategic distance to avoid drawing unnecessary situation of them falling in any danger, Within minutes, Savi and Taehyung joined them, their breaths slightly labored from the adrenaline-fueled escape.

In that moment, as the sun continued its ascent, illuminating the world around them, the new day dawning which didn't have the pleasent aura..

"Where are they!? Did they tell you!? Luzi cut the call without telling anything!" Savi and Taehyung asked anxiously.