BEAUTIFUL 3

AS the skies turned dark, Zhang Huifen realized this rooftop was one of the best places to enjoy the spectacular night view of Beijing city. The served foods were delicious and beautifully decorated, yet Zhang Huifen barely having any of them. With Chan Jun De was sitting across the table, his eyes were frequently checking and stealing gazes at her, she doubted if she could finish the foods on the table.

"You barely eating your spaghetti. Is the food not to your liking?" Chan Jun De broke the long silence between them.

"Oh, it is delicious. I just taking my time to enjoy this food," she smiled tightly. Truthfully, she could finish this overly price spaghetti in 3-4 bites. After all, she was having dinner at expensive hotel. And this was the expensive spaghetti she ever had in her life after GrandPa Chen Yu passed away. Even though she inherited a substantial fortune, she never touched it unless in event of emergency.

"Good. You can reorder if you want to," that would be unnecessary because Zhang Huifen badly wanted to get over this dinner and discussed about the wedding between their families as soon as possible. She glanced at the steak in his plate. There was still huge chunk of meat on his plate.

"Mr. Chan, can we discuss about..,"

"Didn't I told you that we will talk after dinner?" he cut her, not giving her the opportunity to finish her words. Zhang Huifen was stunned to speak for seconds. He could have a better way to stop her just now, not cutting her words using authoritative tone. She did not want to be rude, but there was no way she could wait for him to finish his meal.

"I truly understand that Mr. Chan would like to have a very peaceful dinner," said Zhang Huifen with a calm voice. Chan Jun De paused eating, giving his attention to her before she continued her words.

"But you need to respect my time as well. I believe you know that I am working as teacher, and I do have my scheduled time table after working hours. So, I do hope Mr. Chan could understand that I need to get home earlier and settle my works. That is why I hope we can settle whatever we need to settle while having dinner,"

Even though Chan Jun De had the power over QCity company, she was not afraid of him. Not even a slightest because she was here to convince him to proceed marrying Zhang Ming Yue, the future successor of QCity. Zhang Huifen carefully studied his reaction, to see if she did offend him with her blunt words just now. However, there was no hint of anger or annoyance at his face. He just calmly took out his phone to make a call.

"Uncle Leung, bring me the file," he then ended the phone call after giving the order. Few minutes later, Mr. Leung came and passed the brown envelope to him, and left afterwards.

"I believe your father had informed you the deal between me and your family. I hope you will find the answer inside this envelope," Zhang Huifen looked at the brown envelope that he had placed it on the table, hesitantly to open it at first until she met again his gaze.

"I thought you can't wait to discuss about us," he was clearly mocking her, which Zhang Huifen instantly opened the envelope and checked its content. She frowned in confuse after saw several pictures of Zhang Ming Yue with unknown guy, holding hands and kissing in the club. There were also few pictures of them entering a building together and her sister only left the place next morning. Does Zhang Ming Yue is forced into this marriage when she already has a boyfriend?

"I can't marry a cheater," his words had surprised her. Zhang Ming Yue cheated on Chan Jun De? With this guy? She secretly glanced at Chan Jun De and the guy inside the picture, comparing them while trying to find the reason of her sister cheating behind his back. They were handsome, but Chan Jun De was the winner. The guy in the pictures smiled a lot, probably he had warm personality compared to the cold guy with a serious face 24/7.