BEAUTIFUL 1

ZHANG Ming Yue was clenching her fist as she marched inside the Signify building, one of the prestigious technology companies in China that belonged to Chan Family. Soon, she would be the first daughter-in-law in Chan Family. Her marriage with the firstborn of this family, Chan Jun De, was only three months away. Most of the wedding preparation had been done especially the venue and wedding dress. Her dream to marry Chan Jun De, her crush since her college years was only few steps away.

She had been working so hard just to get recognized by his mother, Mrs. Ling Jiaoxian as one of the potential wives for her only son. It was never easy to get the attention from Chan Jun De but as the woman who loved the challenges and competitions, she had never given up easily. After almost two years of hardworking in winning Chan Jun De's heart, he simply called off their wedding over the phone call this morning.

"Miss Zhang, you can't.."

"Move away!" the stuttering guard lost his words when Zhang Ming Yue gave him the murderous glare. How dare him trying to stop the future wife of Chan Jun De, the CEO of Signify, from coming inside? Zhang Min Yue promised that this guy was about to lose his job in few more seconds if he persistently blocking her way. Luckily, he moved away before she could fire him.

'How could he do this to me? Is our wedding a joke to him?' Zhang Ming Yue impatiently got inside the elevator. Because of her murderous aura, none of the workers was dared to be inside one elevator with her. They were rather waiting for the next turn. Zhang Ming Yue glanced at the elevator screen numbers. It seemed took forever to reach the highest level of this building company.

"Finally!" she muttered alone, hurriedly stepping out of the elevator once the door was opened. Linda, who was Chan Jun De's secretary was startled by Zhang Ming Yue's surprised visit, quickly left her seat to stop Zhang Ming Yue from entering Chan Jun De's office. He had informed her beforehand that he did not welcome any visitor today as he would like to be alone.

"Miss Zhang, please stop! You can't enter Mr. Chan's office," Linda managed to stop Zhang Ming Yue from entering Chan Jun De's office. Zhang Ming Yue glared at Linda. Linda who was 172cm tall, and had a slim figure like a model, was not intimidated by Yang Ming Yue's status as Chan Jun De's girlfriend. Zhang Ming Yue was always confident with her own look, but she disliked beautiful women lingered around Chan Jun De. Luckily, Linda was married or else she would ask Chan Jun De to look for another secretary.

"Move away!" Zhang Ming Yue warned Linda with murderous tone.

"No way! Mr. Chan wants to be alone today," Linda had the gut to talk back to Zhang Ming Yue. Now Zhang Ming Yue was really considering to fire Linda after she officially became Chan Jun De's wife.

"Linda," suddenly Chan Jun De's voice echoed from the intercom phone on her table. Linda hurriedly left to her table, and Zhang Ming Yue took this opportunity to enter Chan Jun De's office. However, the door was locked from inside.

"Yes, Mr. Chan. Is there anything I can help with?" Linda's tone changed into polite one.

"I heard the noise at outside my room. What is going on?"

"Chan Jun De, it's me, Zhang Ming Yue. You better open the door. We need to talk," Zhang Ming Yue cut Linda before she could even answer it.

"Let her in," Chan Jun De replied shortly. Few seconds later, they heard his office's door was automatically unlocked from inside. Zhang Ming Yue did not waste any second and barged inside his huge office. The clacking sound of Zhang Min Yue's high heels across the floor echoed inside his office room.

"Chan Jun De!" Zhang Ming Yue bang his office table.

"You owe me a better explanation for calling off our wedding," Zhang Ming Yue was trying to hold herself from exploding in front of him.