˖⁺‧₊♡I missed you.♡₊‧⁺˖

(Percy's POV) 

Annabeth and I finish climbing. As we get closer, I can hear Polyphemus babbling.

"Are you sure we shouldn't eat her now?" The cyclops stupidly rambles. I see him holding Clarisse by her shirt.

"Um.. dearest, yes. We should wait." Grover replies nervously. I'm so relieved to hear his voice. Clarisse mumbles curses at Polyphemus.

Polyphemus drops Clarisse to the ground and walks away.

"See? I knew you wouldn't let me get cooked!" Clarisse smirks.

"I can still change my mind." He replies.

"But you wouldn't!" 

Grover sighs before taking out a pair of safety scissors.

"Not this again.. You've been at it for hours. It's no use!" Clarisse groans.

"Just- a- few more minutes!!!" Grover replies.

Clarisse rolls her eyes while turning away.  "When are Percy and Annabeth getting here again?" 

..

"Why? Did ya miss me?" I grin.

Grover turns around, looking shocked. "Percy!!" He cheers, running to me and jumping on me, giving me a hug. "You heard! You came!" He looks like he might cry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's what she said.. (authors note) :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course I did!!" I hug him back, not ever wanting to let go. It's been so long since I've actually seen him.

"Okay guys, I get that you're kinda having a moment right now, but I'LL LITERALLY GET EATEN SOON." Clarisse yells.

"Shh! Clarisse!" Grover shushes her.

Suddenly, I hear loud stomping. Clarisse alerted the damn cyclops.  Shit. Grover quickly covers his face with the veil.

"Umm!" Grover starts as Polyphemus walks in. "Dearest! What might you be doing here?" He says, trying to distract Polyphemus long enough for me and Annabeth to hide, but he almost immediately spots us.

I uncap riptide, jumping in front of Grover, and readying my sword.

Annabeth quickly goes to cut off Clarisse's ropes. She hops to her feet as well.

Polyphemus reaches to grab Grover, but I stab his arm away.

Polyphemus closes the cave with a boulder. Now we couldn't escape.

..

I wasn't exactly sure what to do, since the plan was originally to rescue Grover by sneaking in and out. Clarisse just HAD to yell.

I glance at Annabeth and can just tell that she's already coming up with a plan. She whispers something to Clarisse, and she mumbles something back before yelling again.

"HEY!" Clarisse yells out to the cyclops. "YEAH, YOU! YOU MAKALAS!!" Clarisse yells, beginning to run, still spewing curses to the cyclops. Thankfully, he takes the bait and begins to chase after her.

"We just leave her here and use her as bait?" I ask. "Sounds good to me! Let's get going!" I grin before being stopped by Grover and Annabeth. "Come on! I was only joking!" I chuckle nervously. They are not impressed.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Grover asks, turning to Annabeth. "We're running on limited time!"

"We need to find a way to get Polyphemus to move that boulder.." Annabeth mumbles. "I have an idea, and I'm sorry to ask, Grover, but do you think that you could.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES! I'VE LEFT YOU ON ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!! I'msososo sorry :( I've been rlly busy lately and I've been having writer's block. 

TYSM TO EVERYONE WHO'S SUPPORTING ME!!