˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚A pair of red high Heels˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

Notes-I literally had NO IDEAS FOR TITLES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Percy's POV)

As soon as I fell asleep, the dream started. I saw Grover in a corner, desperately unravelling his bridal train. I heard stomping, coming closer. Grover quickly covered his face with his veil.

"Oh! So unravelling is the problem!" A deep voice called out to Grover. He was practically shaking. I wish I could help. "I have solution!" Polyphemus added. 

"Wait! Wha-" Grover was cut off.

Grabbing Grover by the waist, he carried.. or more dragged him through the cave. Grover held onto his veil whilst his red high heels were on the verge of falling off. 

Grover was carried outside, to a beautiful setting. The golden fleece's power radiated through the field. Even through a dream, I could feel the power. I couldn't imagine how it might feel to a satyr.

"D-dear! What might we be doing out here?" Grover stuttered out. The cyclops grabbed a razor. Grover flinched. but, thankfully, the cyclops shaved off a sheep and handed a fluffy mound of wool to Grover.

"Put this on the wheel!" Polyphemus explained. "Magic. Cannot be unraveled."

"Ah.. Well-" Grover started.

"Poor honeypie! Bad weaver!" How annoying. He chuckled. "It is okay. Wedding will be in one day. Lots of time!" I wish that cyclops would just shut up already.

"How.. Thoughtful of you?" Grover responded.

"Hehe."

"Um.. Dear.. What would happen if someone were to rescu- I mean attack the island??" Grover finally asked, staring straight at me. I knew he was asking for my benefit.

"Wifey scared!" The cyclops babbled "So cute! Do not worry! They have to get through my security system!" 

"...Security system?" Grover continued until the cyclops pointed to the sheep. Grover let out a small giggle.

"And then have to get through me!" Polyphemus added. Grover's small smile sunk back into a frown.

"Riighhtt..." Grover nervously added. By now, a few sheep had lovingly curled up against him. Grover pet the heads of the sheep.

"Well. back to the cave!" The cyclops smiled. Grover looked miserable.

"B-but... wait! Umm..!" Grover stuttered out, obviously not wanting to go back, but it didn't matter. The cyclops had already dragged him back into the cave. Tears welled in his eyes as he was taken back inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Percy!! Get up!" I heard Annabeth's voice. I immediately sit up. The alarm was blaring.

"What time is it?" I quickly ask. 

"Uhhhhh. Ermmmmm.. Ermmmmm. Uhhhhhhhhhhhm."  She squints at her watch. "Like 9 AM. We need to go."

By now, we were on Clarisse's ship.

"9 AM?!?! Why didn't you wake me earlier?!?" I yelled, annoyed. Annabeth stared at me blankly for a few minutes. I started to feel bad. It wasn't her fault. My train of thought was interrupted by a loud smack against my face.

"Listen, seaweed brain, I get that you're worried about your boyfriend and all, but that doesn't mean you get to treat everyone around you like shit!" Annabeth yelled back.