Fingers While Driving

A/N: Hi! I'm terribly sorry I haven't posted anything on this book! I just went back and ready some comments on the last two chapters and it truly made my day!! I'm now taking request! So, send me requests! Make sure to include; Setting, if you want smut, fluff, angst, etc, specific names (or Y/N i don't care!) I love you guys! I'm sorry these are hella short. i'm not familiar with these things as i'm a virgin... But enjoy!

Y/N POV:
Billy is pissed off. Tatum threw a party and I wasn't supposed to go. Needless to say, I went anyway... My short Y/F/C dress rides up my thighs as I walk behind Billy to his black Honda Accord. My black stiletto heels clicking and clacking on the cement as I walk. Billy opens my car door like a gentleman even though he's pissed. He even shut the door behind me. Billy gets in the car, starting the car, and pulls out of the driveway. I nervously bite my lip and my left leg starts bouncing. Billy puts his hand on my thigh to stop my anxiousness. I look over to him and see his left hand gripping the steering wheel tightly. His hands and forearm muscle flexing, and slight veins are showing. I don't know why, but that's the shit that gets me going. I bite my lip again, but instead of it being out of nervousness, it's out of pure lust. I keep my eyes on his hands but don't notice him smirking. I look away as we get to a red light. Billy's hand that was on my thigh, made its way high up and closer to my inner thigh. I lick my lips out of habit. Billy continue to drive, but his fingers made their way to my entrance. "No panties? Naughty girl." Billy says as his fingers enter me. I moan out, but quickly shut my mouth. Billy's fingers tend to work wonders. Then his fingers graze over my good spot. My hips buck up trying to get his fingers to touch my good spot. Billy notices and hits the spot. He continues to hit the spot, but his fingers start going faster. His fingers continue to hit the spot and not even 5 minutes later, I came undone around 4 times. We pulled into Billy's driveway, but he keeps going. He turn off the car and turned to me. He kissed me softly and I moaned into his lips. The moan caused him to him against my lips. He pulls away. He looks into my eyes before he says, "I love you." That causes me to smile. "I love you too." I say. But i cut myself off with a more loud of a moan as his fingers go again. I feel my eyes roll into the back of my head. My hand gripping his arm. But Billy takes that hand and interlocks our fingers. My fingers squeeze his hands as I come undone. But instead, I squirted. As I finish my breaths are heavy. Billy gets me out of the car and carries me into his house. My legs felt like jelly. We cuddled and watched T.V until we fell asleep.