Phone Sex pt2

As soon as the phone hung up, I got changed into y/f/c lingerie (Or whatever makes you comfy) I laid on my double bed, picking at my nails nervously. I think about what it will feel like. Does it feel that good that you moan that loud. I shake my head, already knowing just one of my fingers hurt, so obviously it'll hurt. I'm lost in my thoughts by a tapping sound on my window. I jump slightly and sit up, seeing its my amazing, yet murderous boyfriend Billy Loomis. I feel my panties dampen. I open the window and forcefully pull him into my room, all while making out with him. He pulls away, having this look in his eyes. It seems to be a mixture of love and lust. I smile up at him nervously only to get a soft smile, "I'll go slow. Okay doll?" Billy says lovingly. I nod and smile. I lead him to my bed, I have him sit down while I straddle him. I smile at him, looking into his eyes before I kiss him. The kiss is full of passion, love, and a hint of lust. My hand moves from my side, to his arms, then to his shoulders, then his neck, and lastly his hair where I tug at his hair. I get a groan from him, but our kiss swallows the sound. Billy's hands go straight to my hips. I feel his bulge in his jeans, so I grind against it. My panties already soaked just from making out. I grind harder trying to get a reaction from Billy, only to get a reaction from myself as his bulge presses against my clit. Billy switches our position, laying me down on the bed, him straddling me. I look up at him in curiosity. He looks at me looking for confirmation, I nod but he doesn't do anything. "I need words doll." He says in an authoritive tone. "Yes. Yes you can continue." I say meekly.  He smiles and says "If I hurt you at any point, tell me to stop okay?" I nod, and he continues. He takes my panties off, the slick making a string from my panties and my hole. Billy rubs his thumb against my clit. I arch my back off of the bed. Billy pushes on my abdomen to make my back go down. I close my eyes, my head thrown back. "Look at me doll face. " I hear Billy say, his voice deep and husky. My face heats up as I open my eyes. My e/c eyes meeting his beautiful brown eyes. Our eyes meet, and he says, "Tell me what you want baby." I whimper, and raise my hips again, he pushes down again, and says, "If you don't tell me, I'm just gonna stop." He raises an eyebrow. I whimper out, "Your m-mouth! Or y-your fingers! An-anyrhing please!" My voice weak, as my legs start to shake. Billy chuckles, bringing his tongue to my clit. His tongue rubbing circles over my clit. I moan out, my fingers gripping my sheets. I start grinding my hips, trying to get the right angle. Billy sucks on my clit, his pointer finger slipping into my hole. I gasp then moan out, my right hand gripping onto his beautiful brown hair. My left hand wiping the sweat off of my forehead. Billy picks up his pace, his thumb back at my clit and his tongue going in and out of my hole. My stomach starts doing flips. Before I knew it, I came. Billy looks up at me, his eyes dark with lust. His tongue laps over my lips before he comes up and kisses me. Our lips meet, and I taste myself. Billy's tongue explores my mouth, his jeans wet with his own slick. I help Billy out of his jeans and boxers, our lips never leaving the others. We lay back down.  Billy slyly slides his dick in my hole. I pull away from the kiss, wincing as I feel myself stretch and mold around him. I feel Billy lean down and place hickies and love bites on my neck. We look into each other's eyes. I mean forward and kiss his lips, my hips bucking up. Billy's hips start moving slowly, my legs wrap around his hips. I moan as I feel him touch that deepest, desirable, most precious spot in me. I feel tears in my eyes, my nails raking down his back. I swear I heard Billy hiss in pain, the scratches drawing blood. Billy's hips jut and I swear I heard Billy moan. My eyes roll back into my head, as I feel that foreign feeling rise in my stomach again. I moan out, and I feel my walls tighten around him. I feel myself release around him. My hips bucking, thighs shaking, eyes rolling into the back of my head, most amazing feeling I've ever felt. Billy doesn't seem to be finished, as his hips go faster and harder. I moan out loudly, thighs tightening around his waist as I let go again, and again and again. Until Billy pulls out, and finishes on my stomach. Billy helps clean me up, and we lay down after getting dressed. We go to sleep, hickies covering my neck and breast.