Phone Sex

~Y/N POV~
I was laying in bed watching Halloween, my mind drifting off to my boyfriend, Billy Loomis. I think of his hands, oh the things I would love for him to do with his hands. I realized my hand was in my sleep shorts, near my pussy. I realized I was wet. My F/C lace panties are now soaked. I reach over to my night stand and grab my phone, I dial Billy's number, it rings a few times before I hear his voice. "Yes doll?" I feel my walls clench and say desperately, "B-Billy I need you." I heard him groan, I raise my eyebrow, "Billy? You there?" I ask shyly. I heard him chuckle lowly. "Yeah I'm here doll. So you said 'i need you.'?" He asks. I become shy and blush. I shyly nod my head, then realize he isn't here. "Y-yeah I d-did." I said shyly. I heard what I think was a belt dropping. "Well doll face, what made you want me?" Billy said huskily I softly moaned at the way his voice sounded. "I- I was thinking about y-you. The way your hand feels around my neck, oh and the way your fingers feel inside me!" I sound desperately and nearly moan at the thought. I hear Billy groan and he says, "Doll, are you touching yourself?" I whimper and say, "Y-yeah..." I slowly slide my index finger past my folds into my wet cunt. "Y/N I wish you were here." Billy said and groaned. I smirk and ask teasingly, "Billy are you touching yourself?" I heard Billy growl, and say, "Yeah. But I wish it was you sucking my cock." I nearly moan at the thought of me on my knees, his cock deep in my throat. My fingers grip the phone tightly as my middle finger slips into my soaking cunt. I feel my walls tighten around my finger. I moan softly at the feeling of pleasure my finger was giving me. I hear Billy groan. I moan at the sound of him moaning, and slip my index finger in my cunt, making me stretch. I'm a virgin so it feels uncomfortable. I wince in pain. I hear Billy huffing and it makes me even wetter. "B-Billy I h-have to t-tell you something.." I whine and thrust my fingers faster. "What do you have to tell m doll?" Billy groans. My hips buck into my fingers. "I- I'm a virgin..." I say nervously. I hear things shuffling around on Billy's side of the phone. "That's alright dollface. We can wait." I hear Billy say. I feel bad as I was the one who called him. "I- I'm ready for this. I just w-wish you were here t-to help m-me. " I say as my fingers hit my g-spot. I hear Billy groan. "W-want me to come over dollface?" Billy says. I nod but I forget he can see me. I hum into the phone. Billy says his goodbyes and hangs up the phone.

Pt 2 coming soon!! :3